Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here
Hi my names Adrienne I'm 18 female and agar.io has taken over my life I play almost everyday my highest score is 23000 for now... Big Grin I don't have anybody who I know that loves agario like me so playing with a team mate on party mode never happens. But I want to set up a pre planning team some time hit me up if you're willing! I picked up my tricks from you tubers like Wun Wun and Agar
too bad teaming is imposible with new update naw Tongue
Anyways WELCUM, ull liek it here, very niec plaec I tell u!!!!!!
!!!!
!!!!
!!!!
!!!!
!!!!
!!!!
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

Welcome Adrienne! If you can confirm your legitimately a female, you deserve the female award (Actually first female on the forums too!).
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
Hi, i would love to join teaming - whats your skype?
Welcome, fellow hobbit! We shall treat you fairly well on our shiny forums. Remember to stay for dessert, as they tend to be the best Smile. Now you take these wise words seriously young woman, for Gandalf o Gandalf is LOVE, Gandalf is LIFE.
No seriously, i'm up for teaming. What's your skype?
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
(09-11-2015, 12:14 AM)Agar.Ios Wrote: Hi, i would love to join teaming - whats your skype?

typicaldiscord check my post on the teaming category for info

(09-11-2015, 12:16 AM)Gandalf Wrote: Welcome, fellow hobbit! We shall treat you fairly well on our shiny forums. Remember to stay for dessert, as they tend to be the best Smile. Now you take these wise words seriously young woman, for Gandalf o Gandalf is LOVE, Gandalf is LIFE.
No seriously, i'm up for teaming. What's your skype?

typicaldiscord Gandalf is love Gandalf is life
hi,welcum
HAI!!!! I'M NEW 222222222222222222222222!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
if you set up a party, count me in! p.m. or post link. i'd be more than happy to join in!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Nice score! Smile
Examorph
theagariohack.com