Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, guys! <3
I am Doge, glad to meet you. (Call me, 'Your Dogeness'.)

I am a level 36 on Agar.io and average at teaming. (Still practising dem tricksplits.) 

Someday I'll become the top poster. (I doubt it 100%.) Can't believe I'm the first one to be called, 'Doge'. Sorry other doge fans, it's been taken! 
I play on Oceanic Party servers EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. So a little chance you can find me. I'll be called 'DogeSplit' with some other fancy letters and emojis.
-Faded (The person living in your basement.)
If you are active a lot you can be top poster and if you keep on practicing trick-splits in time you will become a pro, I believe in you Smile
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
[Image: Wrath70.png]
Sorry your dogeness, but you will never be the top poster! I am going to take over dis forum! I'm already on the top posts leader board (scroll down to bottom) and you will never overtake me!

A warm welcome to the forums though!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Exursa 's post:
  • ༺Iϻ ℱαded ✨
(03-15-2016, 04:48 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: Sorry your dogeness, but you will never be the top poster! I am going to take over dis forum! I'm already on the top posts leader board (scroll down to bottom) and you will never overtake me!

NEVAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
-Faded (The person living in your basement.)
(03-15-2016, 05:06 PM)Doge Wrote:
(03-15-2016, 04:48 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: Sorry your dogeness, but you will never be the top poster! I am going to take over dis forum! I'm already on the top posts leader board (scroll down to bottom) and you will never overtake me!

NEVAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

fite me m9
hey Smile your dogeness
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Is this the same Doge I keep running into late nights eastern USA time?