Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video game Recommendations
Rainbow 
Hello my dudes. ( and dudettes )
I've run out of stuff to play atm. 
So if you have a suggestion please tell.

It doesn't have to be a new game is can be old too.

Consoles/etc I have: Pc, Ps4, Xbox 1, Xbox 360, Ps2, Ps1.

Also I just finished play The Last of Us  Heart Heart Heart Heart I can't wait to play the second one.  Big Grin Big Grin
Yandere~Chan
Edgy Memes for Edgy Teens
[Image: tumblr_ob902nKxeA1upja5fo1_500.jpg]
My personal favorite is still Subnautica, but you should probably wait until its release (later this year), because it still needs a lot of optimisation and doesn't have all the features the devs want it to have yet.

I personally already have 85 hours in the game, wich makes it my 3rd most played game after Garry's Mod and some weird sim that i no-lifed ages ago.
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
Runescape. My suggestion will forever be runescape.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
Perhaps check out the Anno series?

I've spend A LOT of time in 2 of those: about 500 hours in Anno 1701 and 800 in Anno 1404. Great replayabilty and Anno 1404 has some unbelievably hard achievements :|
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 2 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • Lucyfer, Yandere_Chan
Anno 1404 is one of the best strategies I have ever played. It is so balanced and polished I was really stunned the game may be like this.

My recently finished game is Eschalon. I finished Book I and Book II (there are 3 Books, it is 3 parts). Now I take a break between part III. These are old school crpg games, so they are quite specific and not for everyone.

Few months ago I also built a city in Cities Skylines. I spent ingame about 100 hours planning and polishing my metropoly.

Or immortal Open Transport City Deluxe. This game is a legend for me. Countless amount of hours in last two decades (starting first with Transport Tycon Deluxe, later switched to OTTD).

@Voakie
I've never heard of this game before, but I can see it is rated very high. Is it in beta now?
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 2 users Like Lucyfer's post:
  • Yandere_Chan, ℱIRE
(03-19-2017, 05:41 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Anno 1404 is one of the best strategies I have ever played. It is so balanced and polished I was really stunned the game may be like this.

My recently finished game is Eschalon. I finished Book I and Book II (there are 3 Books, it is 3 parts). Now I take a break between part III. These are old school crpg games, so they are quite specific and not for everyone.

Few months ago I also build a city in Cities Skylines. I spent ingame about 100 hours planning and polishing my metropoly.

Or immortal Open Transport City Deluxe. This game is a legend for me. Countless amount of hours in last two decades (starting first with Transport Tycon Deluxe, later switched to OTTD).

@Voakie
I've never heard of this game before, but I can see it is rated very high. Is it in beta now?

I don't think the devs "use" the alpha/beta system, they just declare it as an "Early Development State".

What I love about the devs though: They have a discord channel (official) and they are very open about the development of their game. You can even see code changes live.

Some interesting links if you are interested:
Roadmap for the game (with update dates (estimates of course)): https://trello.com/b/KbugnSRJ/subnautica-roadmap
What they are working on in detail: https://trello.com/b/yxoJrFgP/subnautica-development

I 100% recommend buying the game, if now or after v1. #ApprovedByVoakie!

To add on to the Anno stuff: I bought Anno 1404 myself but I never really got into it... Even though I love the civilisation series. I returned it in the end... (dont be mad pls ;()
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Lucyfer, Yandere_Chan, ℱIRE
(03-19-2017, 06:10 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 05:41 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Anno 1404 is one of the best strategies I have ever played. It is so balanced and polished I was really stunned the game may be like this.

Few months ago I also build a city in Cities Skylines. I spent ingame about 100 hours planning and polishing my metropoly.

@Voakie

To add on to the Anno stuff: I bought Anno 1404 myself but I never really got into it... Even though I love the civilisation series. I returned it in the end... (dont be mad pls ;()

[Image: latest?cb=20160905172902]
Wink
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan