Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agar.io Symbols not showing up
For some reason, when im playing agar.io, i use the tag ⱤƝⱤ ☢  (name). I can see the ☢  in the nick box but when i press play, it dosent show up. For my brother, it does show up. (Chromebook, Google Chrome) but it dosen't for me. (Mac mini, Google Chrome.) Help!
Happens to me to. Hopefully someone knows!
im not sure if its something with google chrome or what
(03-13-2016, 02:31 PM)Gabewhatsupguy Wrote: im not sure if its something with google chrome or what

It is something to do with your computer and I don't think there is anything you can do fix it. It's something to do with character encoding, and it is a possibility your computer is encoding unicode characters as ASCI. I don't think there is anything you can do, sorry... I have this problem to with circle letters.
You dont have the most recent Unicode charset!
[Image: Voakie.png]
(03-13-2016, 06:17 PM)Voakie Wrote: You dont have the most recent Unicode charset!

There we go, I guess I was wrong lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Exursa 's post:
  • Voakie
Or you are missing greek/latin or other extensions to unicode
(03-14-2016, 04:06 PM)Voakie Wrote: Or you are missing greek/latin or other extensions to unicode

Anyway to fix this? (Asking for the person)
(03-14-2016, 04:19 PM)Spectrumss Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 04:06 PM)Voakie Wrote: Or you are missing greek/latin or other extensions to unicode

Not at all xD
(03-14-2016, 05:23 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 04:19 PM)Spectrumss Wrote:

Not at all xD

Welp, I guess he'll have to find out himself rip.