Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions
Well, I did a stupid I haven't introduce myself yet! My name is Demon King (not giving out my real name sorry) as you can see by my name to the left. Alright so I started off playing pro mode with my good friend Death and joined ev... So from there I met a lot of people slowly making friends. Soon after that around October 9th me and death make a new clan KC, from there I allied people got people to join and now we have almost 50 members! So now to me I am 15 years old and live in the State. I am a freshman in high school and I'm on a very laggy computer as this mini paragraph took me 15 minutes to write. So I will reply to you guys after this But thats about what I have to say for now.
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Demon King's post:
  • Voakie , Yandere_Chan
(03-19-2017, 05:41 AM)[Σv✿]Demon Kingツ Wrote: Well, I did a stupid I haven't introduce myself yet! My name is Demon King (not giving out my real name sorry) as you can see by my name to the left. Alright so I started off playing pro mode with my good friend Death and joined ev... So from there I met a lot of people slowly making friends. Soon after that around October 9th me and death make a new clan KC, from there I allied people got people to join and now we have almost 50 members! So now to me I am 15 years old and live in the State. I am a freshman in high school and I'm on a very laggy computer as this mini paragraph took me 15 minutes to write. So I will reply to you guys after this But thats about what I have to say for now.

Hey you!

Little did I know that you hadn't introduced yourself yet, I'da teased you about that long ago!

You've been floating around even before the start of King's Clan, and although you may be a bit wild & crazy, you're still a good guy, and I can count on you for some humour, or just some crazy & zany stuff to read!

I'm glad that you're "out of the Forums closet" now,, and having fun pretty much daily. That's the way bein' young was meant to be!

So keep at it, but stop trying to sneak up from behind me, will ya?! (lol)

~hails the King!~

P.S: I've never liked a Demon before. So either you're not as bad as ya think you are, or I'm slipping! (And I don't think I'm slipping...) (Or maybe you are... lol. But then I'd say that was a good thing!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Yandere_Chan
@Squirrel
There's a Forums closet????? Smile
Yandere~Chan
Edgy Memes for Edgy Teens
[Image: tumblr_ob902nKxeA1upja5fo1_500.jpg]
(03-19-2017, 01:27 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: @Squirrel
There's a Forums closet????? Smile

Whatever you do, don't open it!!!! You have no idea what kinds of assorted stuff will fall out! Some of it may ruin your clothes! :|
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
Hello! I'm Sugar from the Philippines.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
(03-19-2017, 01:53 PM)Sugar Wrote: Hello! I'm Sugar from the Philippines.

Hi Sugar!

You found the Introductions area, but alas, you posted your Intro in someone else's Intro message!

If you just click on 'Forums' in the top menu, then again on 'Introductions', and then scroll past all the current 'new threads', you'll see a button that says 'Post Thread', and that will get you your very own Introductions message.

And don't be shy, you can tell us more than jusy where you're from!

I hope you manage to post another, and I'll be looking for it!
Fight the Good Fight
(03-19-2017, 05:41 AM)[Σv✿]Demon Kingツ Wrote: Well, I did a stupid I haven't introduce myself yet! My name is Demon King (not giving out my real name sorry) as you can see by my name to the left. Alright so I started off playing pro mode with my good friend Death and joined ev... So from there I met a lot of people slowly making friends. Soon after that around October 9th me and death make a new clan KC, from there I allied people got people to join and now we have almost 50 members! So now to me I am 15 years old and live in the State. I am a freshman in high school and I'm on a very laggy computer as this mini paragraph took me 15 minutes to write. So I will reply to you guys after this But thats about what I have to say for now.

Good news and bad news, ol' sport!

The Good News is that two gals seem to have posted in your Introductions thread!

But the Bad News is that neither one of them even mentioned your name, or said hello to you!

~rolls on the ground, oblivious to the dog poop, laughing hysterically~

It's cool though, I just distracted the good one who knows what she's doing, and the other is a newbie who's doing the usual first-day floundering around. ~grin~

But still, it's soooo funny!

~sniffs the air & looks around.... sees a squirrel-sized impression in the poop & runs off, cursing~
Fight the Good Fight
I'm always hiding in the closet
[-] The following 1 user Likes Demon King's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan
Hello all, this is my first post. This is Kumar from India. Nice forum to discuss. Happy to join.
[-] The following 1 user Likes AdmissionPro123's post:
  • run SPOT run
(04-15-2017, 04:49 AM)AdmissionPro123 Wrote: Hello all, this is my first post. This is Kumar from India. Nice forum to discuss. Happy to join.

Hey welcome to agf but I would suggest you make a thread in introductions introducing yourself. I'm not sure how to describe it but you can always ask squirrel the crazy one