Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
EqatOmBe skins
thx bro they look soo litttt!!!
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phenomenal's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
[Image: powerranger.jpg]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
2 other  Cool

[Image: darkangel.jpg]

[Image: wolf.jpg]

[Image: demone.jpg]

[Image: gobelin1.jpg]

(03-30-2017, 06:42 PM)Phenomenal Wrote: thx bro they look soo litttt!!!

other one for you  Wink

[Image: gobelin2.jpg]

test in game  given

[Image: gobelin2sample.jpg]

just funny test  Cool

[Image: lapinou1.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • run SPOT run
lol thx @EqAtOmBe
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phenomenal's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
[Image: banshee1.jpg]

[Image: dragonfeu.jpg]

blue test 

[Image: bluedragon.jpg]

[Image: Sans_titre.jpg]

[Image: runicdragon.jpg]

I see you like dragons, for some reason they always seem to fit when it comes to skins. Like the Hydra skin in AGF as well as the H2O Dragon skin. You're good with making skins and I hope you continue. Good job my friend. Smile May I ask what program you use?
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Polearm's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(04-05-2017, 04:09 PM)Polearm Wrote: I see you like dragons, for some reason they always seem to fit when it comes to skins. Like the Hydra skin in AGF as well as the H2O Dragon skin. You're good with making skins and I hope you continue. Good job my friend. Smile May I ask what program you use?

Thank you, yes others to come actually the dragon are magicWink

For skin uses GRIMP (freeware) and photoshop

[Image: deathstar.jpg]

test Skin adaptable to the color of the cell 

[Image: puppet.png]

green

[Image: Sans_titre1.jpg]

blue

[Image: Sans_titre2.jpg]

red

[Image: Sans_titre3.jpg]

ect...  Smile

• run SPOT run
cool dude.
Tim Burton fan  Tongue

[Image: Jack.jpg]

• run SPOT run
[Image: girlying.jpg]