Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My name is... Secret?
Hello, and welcome to my INTRODUCTIONAL post!! My name is certainly not secret and i am so grateful to be able to share it (and my personality) here on this forum with you!

My name is....

Well, maybe i should ask you for YOUR name first! You post your name below and i'll tell you my name. And we can become FRIENDS! 

PS: Try to guess my name too Smile
Hey im Rizzist and im awsm!
he racistT?

SHORTEST MESAG EVR YEY MAY
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

mine eitherr
yore naem is eward kanaway. now ram dat boat
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

dag nubbit... my name is a giveaway....i bet yours is Paul ViPer...
[Image: giphy.gif]
oh

troll
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSdVy9DkUZvGN26CHWsW8...uPBlvga-hA]WHO, ME?

i thought PVP=Paul ViPer was clever...guess not, I'll go sit in my corner...cant handle criticism...lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
lol, well glad u taek it liek dat. But if u say u cant handle it, u should definately come here. Criticism in Russia doesnt exist lol