Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are using these skins allowed?
On the agar.io list of skin choices, I notice Nigeria as a skin selection, but I am curious if anyone would think that using Nigeria would be considered a form of trolling?

The obvious answer seems like no considering the skin is available for Nigeria, but I was harassed by other players when using the Nigeria skin. Thanks, and this is a serious question.
I'm not sure I follow your question...or your use of the word trolling...there are flags available from many nations, as well as caricatures of famous people and politicians...are you asking if we think it was racially motivated?...my answer is no. otherwise I just don't understand what your eluding to. I used to hunt skins as I felt that players that used them lacked creativity in making up names, or were "establishment" types, but I got over that...others may just have honed i on you because you stood out...it's a risk you take when being individualistic...believe me I know lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
I was just simply using the Nigeria country skin while playing Agar.io, and received severe harassment over it from other players in the game. For that to happen I figured I was possibly "trolling" by using it, but I doubt the developers of the game would create a skin that was directly a troll in their own game.

I am trying to understand trolling to a greater degree and why I was harassed exactly. I don't believe I did anything wrong with using the Nigeria country skin. Please let me know if there any differing opinions on this.
I think it would be allowed, I don't think Zeach would be stupid enough to leave it in once the game blew up if it was racially motivated.
anyone on?
(03-13-2016, 06:21 PM)TheGamingDoge Wrote: anyone on?

dont know how your question pertains to this thread, but you can clearly see whos browsing a thread by scrolling down to the bottom of the page.
[Image: giphy.gif]
u can use that skin