Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hello, im Crream :D
Hello everyone. Many know me as a hard headed, almost cry baby. But thats not the case. Ive been under lots of family/"personal" stress and its extremely hard. I know i may have hurt people. And i highly regret it. But, im here to show the real side of me. My name is Zane. I currently live in Hawaii on the island of Oahu. I was born and raised for half of my life in San Diego, California. Many know me as "WC" or "Crream". I accept all variants of my name. Some even call me Zane. But enough of that. I am 14 years old and while i hope to become "color tagged" on the forum, but many people say "Crream why would you say that?! Thats so rude!!!". Problem is, i have anger and stress issues. Im like a bomb, one wrong tap and i explode demolishing everything in sight. This is of course verbally. But i have learned that physical damage does nothing, just inflicts pain and hate into yours and others' hearts. The real me you may ask? I am 5' 10" and i absolutely LOVE HUGS!!!! Hugs are my preferred way of relieving stress. I am just a massive, squishy, loving, warm hearted teady bear on the outside. Like a wrongly built toy. It seems so innocent until you make a mistake towards it. Flawed people call it. But thats why i came here. Because people love ME FOR WHO I AM. I may look ugly and not have much money. But i am more then meets the eye. I love the people who love me. ANd its people like @karla who showed me i didnt need to be perfect to be happy. She showed me that true happiness comes from the inside. The happiness that makes you who you are, comes from the people who love you. And for me that number is very small. But, i can still be me.

-Zane
~ | Whipped Crream | Meme Lord | Teady Bear | Familly <3 |
[Image: 1e6cbe57423af7f213e0ca067270b930.jpg]
A true legend
(03-18-2017, 01:13 PM)Relax Wrote: Damn, Karla. Back at it again with the life-changing-magic-stuff-thru-a-game
Made me not so much of a triggered little kid.
A true legend
[-] The following 1 user Likes Whipped Crream's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
You still got roasted by hoeseeno and still were a crybaby about it with nugget xD
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
Hi Cream ^_^
Agar.io Enlist Date: 2015
Level: 100
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/wunzer0
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wunzero's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
Hey @Crream. I wondered where you went. Haven't seen you at the guild. Come on back dude Smile
Bullies have personal issues.
(03-18-2017, 08:13 AM)Whipped Crream Wrote: Hello everyone. Many know me as a hard headed, almost cry baby. But thats not the case. Ive been under lots of family/"personal" stress and its extremely hard. I know i may have hurt people. And i highly regret it. But, im here to show the real side of me. My name is Zane. I currently live in Hawaii on the island of Oahu. I was born and raised for half of my life in San Diego, California. Many know me as "WC" or "Crream". I accept all variants of my name. Some even call me Zane. But enough of that. I am 14 years old and while i hope to become "color tagged" on the forum, but many people say "Crream why would you say that?! Thats so rude!!!". Problem is, i have anger and stress issues. Im like a bomb, one wrong tap and i explode demolishing everything in sight. This is of course verbally. But i have learned that physical damage does nothing, just inflicts pain and hate into yours and others' hearts. The real me you may ask? I am 5' 10" and i absolutely LOVE HUGS!!!! Hugs are my preferred way of relieving stress. I am just a massive, squishy, loving, warm hearted teady bear on the outside. Like a wrongly built toy. It seems so innocent until you make a mistake towards it. Flawed people call it. But thats why i came here. Because people love ME FOR WHO I AM. I may look ugly and not have much money. But i am more then meets the eye. I love the people who love me. ANd its people like @karla who showed me i didnt need to be perfect to be happy. She showed me that true happiness comes from the inside. The happiness that makes you who you are, comes from the people who love you. And for me that number is very small. But, i can still be me.

-Zane

Hi Crream!

I feel like I've known you for awhile -- albeit just a little bit. Is this really your 'Intro' thread? Or is it "Crream version 2", being rolled out for the public? ~grin~

Whatever the case, I know it's sometimes hard to share, and glad that you did! Anyone who mocks you for any of the things you've had to go through that aren't really of your doing, well, that only speaks badly on them, so glad that you're here and ready to have some fun!

I was always a big guy, when young, and I was mocked for it... but then in Gr 9, I guess I drank everyone's milk (except @Voakie 's) and grew about 7 inches, and after that, no-one wanted to mess with me anymore. Hopefully you'll have something to ward 'em off with as well, but regardless, there's good news.

Younger people can be heartless and ruthless, when putting down others. Especially in settings where it seems to "give them cred" amongst their peers. But that wanes as they mature... so this is as hard as it gets, generally, in that department, and there's lots of ways to earn their respect and make people who have wronged you look at you again and realize, "Mannnn, I've been an @ss." Unfortunately, they don't always have the courage to say it to your face.

(And hopefully, if we're in one of those settings where stepping on someone "gets you ahead" with peers, maybe someone will be in that circle, and have the balls to come out and say "That was not cool", and help turn that trend around. From what I've heard, it's not like that everywhere, but alas, is quite often that way in Canada and the USA. With everyone's help, that can change.)

But welcome aboard (even if you're not that new, as I believe), and hope you keep having fun with us!

It's great that you've realized that you're not perfect either, but show me just one guy who is!
~takes a second to push 101 back into the crowd, lol~
Self-reflection is awesome, and will help you along the road to maturity. By my male-maturation theory (that not many want to talk about, but no-one's really successfully refuted it yet), you have until you're about 30 before you may be fully cured, so it's all good.

And the best thing about realizing that oneself has a few issues that we need to work on is, improvement suddenly becomes possible!

So things are lookin' up for ya!

I hope that "life" is looking up from your perspective too... and on days that it's not, hoping you continue to have a few around here that you can talk to, get stuff off your chest when you have to, and get some reassurance when you need it.

From here, you look okay to me!

And since I'm an equal-opportunity hugger... ~grin~

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuggg! Big Grin

I'm sure many more are headed your way!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(03-19-2017, 05:55 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 08:13 AM)Whipped Crream Wrote: Hello everyone. Many know me as a hard headed, almost cry baby. But thats not the case. Ive been under lots of family/"personal" stress and its extremely hard. I know i may have hurt people. And i highly regret it. But, im here to show the real side of me. My name is Zane. I currently live in Hawaii on the island of Oahu. I was born and raised for half of my life in San Diego, California. Many know me as "WC" or "Crream". I accept all variants of my name. Some even call me Zane. But enough of that. I am 14 years old and while i hope to become "color tagged" on the forum, but many people say "Crream why would you say that?! Thats so rude!!!". Problem is, i have anger and stress issues. Im like a bomb, one wrong tap and i explode demolishing everything in sight. This is of course verbally. But i have learned that physical damage does nothing, just inflicts pain and hate into yours and others' hearts. The real me you may ask? I am 5' 10" and i absolutely LOVE HUGS!!!! Hugs are my preferred way of relieving stress. I am just a massive, squishy, loving, warm hearted teady bear on the outside. Like a wrongly built toy. It seems so innocent until you make a mistake towards it. Flawed people call it. But thats why i came here. Because people love ME FOR WHO I AM. I may look ugly and not have much money. But i am more then meets the eye. I love the people who love me. ANd its people like @karla who showed me i didnt need to be perfect to be happy. She showed me that true happiness comes from the inside. The happiness that makes you who you are, comes from the people who love you. And for me that number is very small. But, i can still be me.

-Zane

Hi Crream!

I feel like I've known you for awhile -- albeit just a little bit. Is this really your 'Intro' thread? Or is it "Crream version 2", being rolled out for the public? ~grin~

Whatever the case, I know it's sometimes hard to share, and glad that you did! Anyone who mocks you for any of the things you've had to go through that aren't really of your doing, well, that only speaks badly on them, so glad that you're here and ready to have some fun!

I was always a big guy, when young, and I was mocked for it... but then in Gr 9, I guess I drank everyone's milk (except @Voakie 's) and grew about 7 inches, and after that, no-one wanted to mess with me anymore. Hopefully you'll have something to ward 'em off with as well, but regardless, there's good news.

Younger people can be heartless and ruthless, when putting down others. Especially in settings where it seems to "give them cred" amongst their peers. But that wanes as they mature... so this is as hard as it gets, generally, in that department, and there's lots of ways to earn their respect and make people who have wronged you look at you again and realize, "Mannnn, I've been an @ss." Unfortunately, they don't always have the courage to say it to your face.

(And hopefully, if we're in one of those settings where stepping on someone "gets you ahead" with peers, maybe someone will be in that circle, and have the balls to come out and say "That was not cool", and help turn that trend around. From what I've heard, it's not like that everywhere, but alas, is quite often that way in Canada and the USA. With everyone's help, that can change.)

But welcome aboard (even if you're not that new, as I believe), and hope you keep having fun with us!

It's great that you've realized that you're not perfect either, but show me just one guy who is!
Self-reflection is awesome, and will help you along the road to maturity. By my male-maturation theory (that not many want to talk about, but no-one's really successfully refuted it yet), you have until you're about 30 before you may be fully cured, so it's all good.

And the best thing about realizing that oneself has a few issues that we need to work on is, improvement suddenly becomes possible!

I hope that "life" is looking up from your perspective too... and on days that it's not, hoping you continue to have a few around here that you can talk to, get stuff off your chest when you have to, and get some reassurance when you need it.

Why you talk so much..??

I m dead serious @Squirrel has the longest replies ever but they are meaningful. Wink

Anyway welcome to community bro.

Hopefully you enjoy!
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Voakie

-Zane

You had me at whipped cream.

Also hi, I am Yandere~chan  Big Grin
Feel free to send me a friend request.

I also like hugs from strangers  Heart Heart Heart
Yandere~Chan
Edgy Memes for Edgy Teens
[Image: tumblr_ob902nKxeA1upja5fo1_500.jpg]
(03-19-2017, 05:55 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

-Zane

Hi Crream!

Lol, thanks Smile. Yea 101 stay down there. ~makes 101 a double decker Hawaiian pork sandwich~. 101, stay.... good.
A true legend
(03-21-2017, 08:31 AM)Whipped Crream Wrote: Lol, thanks Smile. Yea 101 stay down there. ~makes 101 a double decker Hawaiian pork sandwich~. 101, stay.... good.

You know... I don't normally go for sandwiches... (especially around here, other than to attack those holding them, but not because I'm hungry ~cough~) ...but considering that my fave pizza slice is a Hawaiian, that sounds interesting. I'll have to look it up and see what is on it. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!