Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SECOND ROOM
Wink 
When i am playing i have found ways to see the second room and i know that it is in the bottome right but i can NEVER find out the entrance. so i someone could please tell me that would be very helpful.

Thank You! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
(03-10-2016, 01:08 AM)Dylan Wrote: When i am playing i have found ways to see the second room and i know that it is in the bottome right but i can NEVER find out the entrance. so i someone could please tell me that would be very helpful.

just to the right of the bottom left  corner buddy... warp virus takes you to top left corner
there is a blue virus in that room that gives you 2000 mass, so it's often guarded
[Image: giphy.gif]
^
Dylan's refering to the 2nd room Big Grin

The blue virus is per today green and has an icon of health btw
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
[-] The following 1 user Likes Honest's post:
  • run SPOT run
(03-10-2016, 03:36 AM)Honest Wrote: ^
Dylan's refering to the 2nd room Big Grin

The blue virus is per today green and has an icon of health btw

haha thanks, I'm out of the loop!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Getting to the 2nd room is a mystery.

Just like today's tomorrow is a mystery. Yet tomorrow will be after tomorrow's history.

Go figure.
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
Dylan, you say with my quotations:

"Never can I find the entrance".

Gandalf will share a word of wisdom. The cave who everyone craves, worthy of diamonds and gold ingame, is indeed a part of the fairy tale with the seven dwarves. For only in their tiny cottage, and nearby mine, could they find the valuables they seek. 

It cannot be entered by a normal entrance. Gandalf has blocked all physical passages. You shall not pass. Unless, you exceed my boundaries with physics, and ofcourse, outsmart the rule set by the seven dwarves. The cave is constructed to fit exactly seven dwarves at once.

How do you get seven dwarves into a mine at once?
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
[-] The following 4 users Like Gandalf's post:
  • Robin , run SPOT run , Voakie , Yandere_Chan
(03-10-2016, 03:28 AM)run SPOT run Wrote:
(03-10-2016, 01:08 AM)Dylan Wrote: When i am playing i have found ways to see the second room and i know that it is in the bottome right but i can NEVER find out the entrance. so i someone could please tell me that would be very helpful.

just to the right of the bottom left  corner buddy... warp virus takes you to top left corner
there is a blue virus in that room that gives you 2000 mass, so it's often guarded
thank you but i was wondering how you get to the second room because that is the first one and i know that the second room is in the bottom right corner.

(03-10-2016, 04:18 AM)Gandalf Wrote: Dylan, you say with my quotations:

Gandalf will share a word of wisdom. The cave who everyone craves, worthy of diamonds and gold ingame, is indeed a part of the fairy tale with the seven dwarves. For only in their tiny cottage, and nearby mine, could they find the valuables they seek. 

It cannot be entered by a normal entrance. Gandalf has blocked all physical passages. You shall not pass. Unless, you exceed my boundaries with physics, and ofcourse, outsmart the rule set by the seven dwarves. The cave is constructed to fit exactly seven dwarves at once.

haha, i was also wondering how u become a super moderator or administrator and how can u edit the map

It took me a little while to figure it out Gandalf but I know understand your smart message and I know how to get into the room I must say thank you and nice way of saying it loved the little riddle. Smile
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
[Image: Wrath70.png]
Tongue 
(03-14-2016, 04:38 AM)ŴяᗩŦℍ70 Wrote:

It took me a little while to figure it out Gandalf but I know understand your smart message and I know how to get into the room I must say thank you and nice way of saying it loved the little riddle. Smile
pleeeeeease tell me ive tried everything i just wanna know if u get in by the first room and if u get in by spliting into seven.

HOW DO U GET INTO THE SECOND ROOM PLEEEEASE TELL ME GANDALF OR WRATH OR ANYONE ELSE
(03-14-2016, 04:51 AM)Dylan Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 04:38 AM)ŴяᗩŦℍ70 Wrote:

pleeeeeease tell me ive tried everything i just wanna know if u get in by the first room and if u get in by spliting into seven.

HOW DO U GET INTO THE SECOND ROOM PLEEEEASE TELL ME GANDALF OR WRATH OR ANYONE ELSE
WOW GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP <SPECTATOR, WRATH AND GANDALF>, I FINALLY FOUND THE SECOND ROOM AND GANDALF UR A FUCKING GENIUS.  Dodgy
It was well worth the effort! You did it at last. Perseverance is key!

Persistance. Life lesson by Gandalf.
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
(03-14-2016, 08:55 AM)Gandalf Wrote: It was well worth the effort! You did it at last. Perseverance is key!

Persistance. Life lesson by Gandalf.

lol I love u so much buddy
deal with it Cool
http://agarioforums.net/reputation.php?uid=4075

boi i am s11zilla do not underestimate my powers 

I AM THE FREAKING LOOMINATIS ARCH RIVAL I WILL SHATTER YOU TO PIECES

dont piss me off n00b i am awesomeness i will blind you if you mess with this

its a big secret only some players know it!
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262