Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
[no life] NOW RECRUITING!!
(04-02-2020, 11:47 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 10:21 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Pictures!!

That one word reminds me of one of the best laughs I can remember from those days...

Sayyyy @✨101✨ ...

Could you please show us a picture of your desktop???!?!?!
I don't remember the joke what is this about lol

Probably no-one else does either!  I thought if anyone remembered, it might be @Apix , but he may have missed that moment, which happened in Discord, not here.  I wish I had saved the image now, but I didn't!

Quite likely your current desktop would spoil the joke, and instead show how you have improved! Wink

~grrrrriiiiiiiinnns~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(12-07-2020, 06:37 PM)Timothynow Wrote: Hi, here on the forum guys advised a cool Dating site, be sure to register - you will not REGRET it (snipped link)

@Sora !!!
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Breakfast , fisa
(01-04-2021, 01:59 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 06:37 PM)Timothynow Wrote: Hi, here on the forum guys advised a cool Dating site, be sure to register - you will not REGRET it (snipped link)

@Sora !!!

Aw, snipped link?! You really had me fooled there, Timothy! Dodgy
(01-16-2021, 06:13 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 01:59 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:

~haha, he tried to call @ Sora as if it were a 'BatPhone!~ !!!

Aw, snipped link?! You really had me fooled there, Timothy! Dodgy

(LOL!) Whoever deleted the spam message also just cleaned up the link, which was called 'Love Angels', and actually led to a 'phishing' site of some kind. (My Free AVG detected that immediately, and wouldn't let me go to the site, lol.)

You still need to be careful here!  Since Sora lets anyone come here and post right away, that opens it up for malicious bots, and eco-bots.  The eco-bots just want you to buy something. But the malicious ones, you really have to be on the look-out for.

Think twice before clicking on any link posted here, especially if the user is unknown to you!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!