Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
[no life] NOW RECRUITING!!
(10-15-2019, 10:03 AM)samira Wrote: Did you shock me?

Or did I shock you?

http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?t...#pid112084

Angel

I have never denied that you've shocked me! If you wanted to win, it;s already in the bag, because I plainly admitted you'd shocked me twice...

But I was referring to this post that you can reread yourself saying, further down the same thread! Wink

(10-15-2019, 10:03 AM)samira Wrote: My counter-strike will have to wait until (my) afternoon because I do not want to type all I have to say on my iPhone during work time BUT here is a little spoiler: I am shocked!!! Confused

lol... I wonder if it's possible to even remember, after so much time has passed!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(10-16-2019, 01:09 PM)samira Wrote: I remember ^^

So you just don't want to tell me. Sad
Fight the Good Fight
  • edwardjames
(10-18-2019, 04:52 PM)samira Wrote: Well I think I said that I give up Tongue

It seemed to be pointless to make a post with epic length while your opinion was strong.

Yayyyyy!!!!

So I winnnnnnnn!!!!!

~dances with Samira, doing a victory dance~
Fight the Good Fight
(10-19-2019, 04:13 PM)samira Wrote: Cough...! But I don’t want to dance with you a dance that celebrates your victory about me!!! Confused

Okay, dat fine... I just do my victory dance around you, na na-na, naaa na-na!!!

And when you invariably tire of it, and smack me, I will giggle some more at you!

I was always tod that one of a German's main attributes was a certain measure of stubborness.

My mom had it in..... S P A D E S ! !

So I guess it's not too surprising that if I decide to be stubborn, I can become quite annoying!

~grins~
Fight the Good Fight
  • @Deletedacc21075026
This doesn't look like talk about the no life clan at all! Wink
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
I'd like to get more information about [no life]
(03-09-2016, 05:27 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: I made NL.
The Greatest Clan on AGF.
It's dead now.
Bye.

Hi I would really like to join. My old account was on phone for a guest which I lost. Right now I mainly play on computer agar.io and I am looking for a clan to join. Thank you.
(01-14-2020, 09:57 AM)samira Wrote: No life apparently is no longer active.

Well that's no fun.  Why is the post marked as important?  Any other forums with a more active clan base?

Thanks for the response, however.

Also, I would again caution anyone reading this, that this clan was last active about two years ago!

It really is nothing more than a collection of fond memories for all who were in it. (And yes, I was one of them!)

Here's hoping that it's pre-eminent leader @101 managed to make his goal, and will be representing the USA at this summers Summer Olympics, swimming for Team USA! Alas, I know of no-one who is still in touch with him.
(01-14-2020, 02:26 PM)βᗩя◉η Wrote:

Well that's no fun.  Why is the post marked as important?  Any other forums with a more active clan base?

Recently it has been harder and harder to gauge the activity of clans.

Since we don't really try to keep track of them, but just offer this as one free way of finding some people who would be interested in joining, it's just too hard to gauge which clans mentioned here are still valid and operating.

You might want to check the Agma Discord server, if you are looking for an agma.io clan. But if you're looking for a straight agar.io clan, that is a tougher bill.

And to reaffirm, this clan has not been active in more than two years!  I hope that it's pre-eminent leader, '@✨101✨ ', managed his goal of getting to this summers Summer Olympics, swimming for Team USA! Alas, I know of no-one who is still in contact with him.
Fight the Good Fight
(04-27-2018, 03:21 AM)Owl Wrote: Who knows maybe old members might return
Perhaps
Apparently not  :/
(01-14-2020, 01:28 PM)Liamocrazy Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 05:27 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: I made NL.
The Greatest Clan on AGF.
It's dead now.
Bye.

Hi I would really like to join. My old account was on phone for a guest which I lost. Right now I mainly play on computer agar.io and I am looking for a clan to join. Thank you.
Did you read what I wrote? Lol

Also, I would again caution anyone reading this, that this clan was last active about two years ago!

It really is nothing more than a collection of fond memories for all who were in it. (And yes, I was one of them!)

Here's hoping that it's pre-eminent leader @101 managed to make his goal, and will be representing the USA at this summers Summer Olympics, swimming for Team USA!  Alas, I know of no-one who is still in touch with him.
Wow I really shared a lot about my personal life and goals/ambitions...How do you remember this? hahaha 
(01-15-2020, 04:32 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Recently it has been harder and harder to gauge the activity of clans.

Since we don't really try to keep track of them, but just offer this as one free way of finding some people who would be interested in joining, it's just too hard to gauge which clans mentioned here are still valid and operating.

You might want to check the Agma Discord server, if you are looking for an agma.io clan. But if you're looking for a straight agar.io clan, that is a tougher bill.

And to reaffirm, this clan has not been active in more than two years!  I hope that it's pre-eminent leader, '@✨101✨ ', managed his goal of getting to this summers Summer Olympics, swimming for Team USA! Alas, I know of no-one who is still in contact with him.
SQUIRRREEELLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I missed you buddy how are ya!?

Unfortunately I am not training to swim for the Summer 2020 Olympics ;(

In the 11th grade I took an exam to graduate high school early and successfully passed it. After passing the exam I didn't hesitate to leave high school and started community college right away in the spring of 2017. I was 16 when I started college and decided to swim on the college team for two seasons, in hindsight I should have red shirted (practice but don't compete) my first season and maybe even my second season. This is because they only let you compete for 2 seasons for a sport in community college (at least for swimming).

Anyways, I didn't give much thought to red shirting. It didn't sound very exciting and I was very eager to compete against college swimmers 3,4, or even 5 years older than me. So I proceeded to do my two seasons and haven't trained since then. I sometimes miss swimming but not too much haha. If you want you can see a video of me racing on my instagram go checkout: @yahyahaiderr 

My 100 freestyle and 100 backstroke races are posted on there. 

Swimming at a professional level is a HUGE commitment. You can easily expect to spend 3-5+ hours in the pool daily (minimum, this is the lower end of the spectrum), as well as additional time training outside of the water grinding away at your craft. It requires A LOT of discipline, determination, and minimum distractions. Most importantly you have GOT TO WANT IT, not just kind of want it.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Apix , Shade1453
Hey, I'd like to join NL.

Oh, I was already in it... My bad
(04-01-2020, 07:43 PM)Apix Wrote: Hey, I'd like to join NL.

Oh, I was already in it... My bad

[Image: 2LeCbQQ.png]
I found this gem
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Apix , DoctorFinkle
That's a real historic picture
Pictures!!

That one word reminds me of one of the best laughs I can remember from those days...

Sayyyy @✨101✨ ...

Could you please show us a picture of your desktop???!?!?!
Fight the Good Fight
(04-02-2020, 10:21 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Pictures!!

That one word reminds me of one of the best laughs I can remember from those days...

Sayyyy @✨101✨ ...

Could you please show us a picture of your desktop???!?!?!
I don't remember the joke what is this about lol