Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphics cards?
Question 
The pc i have is fairly new, and i want to upgrade the graphics card so i can play No mans sky, and some others. What are some good options that wont break my bank?
Really depends on the rest of your setup, you can get a great card for a low price, but it might be an overkill, so much so your pc can't handle it.

That being said, look at the nicest AMD one you can find! then look at the old version of that model, it will be a tonne cheaper and about the same performance Wink
-LKD70
(03-08-2016, 06:00 AM)LKD70 Wrote: Really depends on the rest of your setup, you can get a great card for a low price, but it might be an overkill, so much so your pc can't handle it.

That being said, look at the nicest AMD one you can find! then look at the old version of that model, it will be a tonne cheaper and about the same performance Wink

Older models may sometimes not be the best choice, because they may not have the most up-to-date codecs, and that would make the performance more or less useless... My current graphics card (old one) is missing some codecs (dont know which), so I can't watch a YT video in HD without my whole system dieing.
[Image: Voakie.png]
Codecs play little role in GPU's, so this shouldn't be a huge factor when buying, you an rest assured most if not all on-the-market cards these days will support any acceleration or decodation you wish to throw at it, how well it does that though depends on how much you spend.
-LKD70
I don't even know what that game is, so I can't help you there. I also have little to know knowledge on GPU's anyways Tongue
game?
-LKD70
(03-13-2016, 12:33 AM)LKD70 Wrote: game?

NoMansSky