Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This has seriously gone too far....
Every game of agar is ruined due to insanely huge bots spawning aka 3k bots :Smile Now agar please develop some sort of skript that stops these stupid bots. They are ruining the game completely, half the servers you go onto now their at least 30k this has to stop really. Ban bots from servers, apart from private servers Smile
Basically FIX BOTS
it's always something. teaming, bots, anti teaming mass loss, agarplus minimap not working, LAG....these are things we just have to live with. people are creative and find workarounds to every "fix"....and half the time, the fix is worse than the problem. I was the same way, but got off the soapbox and just plain decided to deal with it (also it was pointed out to me that I was being a jerk about it [I'm sure there's some angry old posts out there!] hahaha). So basically you just gotta play or go home, and FYI they are constantly working on fixes...the last bot fix worked for about a day, as the bot script creators make $money$ off the bots, they are working full time to keep them in the game. That's why half of the bots you see in game are just adverts for bot makers....google around and you'll find websites that will sell you bot extensions, or there are advert questioners you can fill out that get you (sometimes) a bot script to run. All in all, there's too much money involved to make a fix.

P.S. I feel your pain
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Voakie
(03-01-2016, 03:08 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: it's always something. teaming, bots, anti teaming mass loss, agarplus minimap not working, LAG....these are things we just have to live with. people are creative and find workarounds to every "fix"....and half the time, the fix is worse than the problem. I was the same way, but got off the soapbox and just plain decided to deal with it (also it was pointed out to me that I was being a jerk about it [I'm sure there's some angry old posts out there!] hahaha). So basically you just gotta play or go home, and FYI they are constantly working on fixes...the last bot fix worked for about a day, as the bot script creators make $money$ off the bots, they are working full time to keep them in the game. That's why half of the bots you see in game are just adverts for bot makers....google around and you'll find websites that will sell you bot extensions, or there are advert questioners you can fill out that get you (sometimes) a bot script to run. All in all, there's too much money involved to make a fix.

P.S.  I feel your pain

I feel ya both *sniff*
[Image: Voakie.png]
(03-01-2016, 03:08 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: it's always something. teaming, bots, anti teaming mass loss, agarplus minimap not working, LAG....these are things we just have to live with. people are creative and find workarounds to every "fix"....and half the time, the fix is worse than the problem. I was the same way, but got off the soapbox and just plain decided to deal with it (also it was pointed out to me that I was being a jerk about it [I'm sure there's some angry old posts out there!] hahaha). So basically you just gotta play or go home, and FYI they are constantly working on fixes...the last bot fix worked for about a day, as the bot script creators make $money$ off the bots, they are working full time to keep them in the game. That's why half of the bots you see in game are just adverts for bot makers....google around and you'll find websites that will sell you bot extensions, or there are advert questioners you can fill out that get you (sometimes) a bot script to run. All in all, there's too much money involved to make a fix.

P.S. I feel your pain