Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Boom recruitment: join clan!?
hey boom is a newish clan started a couple weeks back. we started just using boom as our names but then decided to make a boom clan and then i found this website and decided to try to recruit some people. We are looking for people who can team and play agar well. We hope that some of you can be a new addition too our clan and help to expand it into a bigger clan like tyt. We have already started seeing fans use the boom tag; a fair amount of them being krakens. 

Necessities go join:
lvl: 30+
high score: 35k+
good at teaming
can tricksplit split run etc.
can play a good amount of time

How to join?
go to our recruitment discord (https://discord.gg/0pScI5yvEwDt7ape) where either i will start a private message or you will with boom mnstr (expect me to reply within two day) and i will ask you some questions and possibly ask for a video or to team 1on 1 in a party server. in the private message if i accept you into the clan i will give you our clan member discord chat and the boom tag or our chatovod. 

Members: 10 of 20-30
co-leaders: 
mnstr abd boom
generals:
stich and savage
members:
dedzo, overkill,mystery, volt, karma, and agar.io

P.S. You may also PM me on this but i will be checking that less frequently but if you are having any problems with anything you can do that and we will figure out how to fix it. Also youcan PM for the boom tag if you would like it