Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Hello
Hey agar.io community! i just started playing about a week ago, i figured i should check out the forums. I have been playing video games since the days of atari, and nintendo. I switched from console gaming to pc recently, and i gotta say this game is awesome. Just fun, and easy to play. I am a full time chef so i'm on sporadically, mostly after 11. I also play league of legends, although i got sick of the saltyness. : Dodgy hit up there under hellhound2022. I want to upgrade my graphics card, but i'm waiting untill no mans sky is closer. Any good ideas that wont break my bank????
Welcome dude!! This forum will take you with open arms, and you will surely enjoy the community. Unlike other places, people are more mature and kind here. Guess it has to do with the administration (thanks mods!) attracting good members to stay!

We chat about anything from agar.io and other games gaming, to real life stuff and experiences. And there are always people here you can get to know - to support you if you go through some rough times.

Post a thread in the techtalk section in the forum about the graphics card, i'm sure som pro smart technician can help you Big Grin
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
[-] The following 1 user Likes Honest's post:
  • it is over 9000
I am playin agar.io on android 2 weeks and I was number one check it out and give me some feedback tnx Wink https://youtu.be/2yFe24INrQo

(03-07-2016, 08:10 PM)Honest Wrote: Welcome dude!! This forum will take you with open arms, and you will surely enjoy the community. Unlike other places, people are more mature and kind here. Guess it has to do with the administration (thanks mods!) attracting good members to stay!

We chat about anything from agar.io and other games gaming, to real life stuff and experiences. And there are always people here you can get to know - to support you if you go through some rough times.

Post a thread in the techtalk section in the forum about the graphics card, i'm sure som pro smart technician can help you Big Grin

Big like hahahaha xD
(03-07-2016, 09:34 PM)it is over 9000 Wrote: I am playin agar.io on android 2 weeks and I was number one check it out and give me some feedback tnx Wink https://youtu.be/2yFe24INrQo

(03-07-2016, 08:10 PM)Honest Wrote: Welcome dude!! This forum will take you with open arms, and you will surely enjoy the community. Unlike other places, people are more mature and kind here. Guess it has to do with the administration (thanks mods!) attracting good members to stay!

Big like hahahaha xD

Please, stop posting your YouTube videos everywhere... Contribute to the thread and don't use this forum as a sub booster Wink

(03-07-2016, 07:16 PM)ZombieJesus Wrote: Hey agar.io community! i just started playing about a week ago, i figured i should check out the forums. I have been playing video games since the days of atari, and nintendo. I switched from console gaming to pc recently, and i gotta say this game is awesome. Just fun, and easy to play. I am a full time chef so i'm on sporadically, mostly after 11. I also play league of legends, although i got sick of the saltyness. : Dodgy hit up there under hellhound2022. I want to upgrade my graphics card, but i'm waiting untill no mans sky is closer. Any good ideas that wont break my bank????

Welcome to the community!
Yea... welcome. Don't know what else to say Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]