Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q & A ?
(03-19-2017, 02:35 AM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: No one at Eurovision play music that im super into  Undecided so I can't really pick favourites.
I feel like all the artists are missing something in their songs...but that's probably just me.
It's not just you. This is rather pop song contest than something more. There are always some gems but they are in minority.
Last year, you sent such a good song, that it was my favourite after live perfomence. But I changed my mind only after the first semi-final. Until that point it was Croatia my favourite, but unfortunatelly Nina (Croatian singer) got cold or sth and the disease riuned her live performance.
I go back to Dami's live performance once in a while even now. If she was born in USA, she would have been a worldwide superstar today.

Send her again in the future Big Grin
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
(03-19-2017, 07:20 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 06:22 AM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: @Squirrel
Uluru is a very sacred place for the aboriginal Australians.  Big Grin
The Aboriginal inhabitants of Australia, the Anangu, believe the Central Australian landscape was created at the beginning of time by ancestral beings. According to Aboriginal myth, the world was unformed and featureless until ancestral beings emerged from the void and journeyed across the land, creating all living species and the features of the desert landscape. Uluru is regarded as spectacular physical evidence of the ancestors' activities during the creation period.
Uluru is still used today for rituals by several aboriginal tribes.

Teachers don't really lie about stuff, they will tell you straight up if something is a theory or not.

I am not at ALLsurprised that such a single rock might have struck those indigenous to the area as the 'work of God', it's so noticeably out of place, how could one not?

But I'm also intrigued... what does the scientific community say about the rock? There doesn't seem to be any cratering around it, which seeme to rule out it being whats left of some space rock after having burned it's way through the atmosphere.

It's a plain picture, as well, and I didn't notice anything/landmarks that would give me an idea of how large this rock is, either. Obviously large, but I would guess not so substantial as measured in kilometers?

Also, it is of such a striking colour, that I'm sure that geologists have spent some time loking at it's composition, and looking very carefully at all the surrounding terrain for examples of the same kind of rock? (I should probably just take it's title, go to Wikipedia, and read... lol. But what would be the fun in that??)

Keep answering, our minds are thirsty! Wink
Uluru formed about 500 million years ago, and I think it used to be part of a larger mountain. According to the scientific community Uluru is how it is today because of erosion. Uluru is composed of arkose which is a coarse grained sandstone rich in the mineral feldspar and is red in colour due to the oxidisation/rusting of the iron-bearing minerals within the rock.

Also Uluru is 3.6km long by 2.4km wide and is 863 metres high ( above sea level)

Look at me being all sciencey  Blush
Yandere~Chan
Edgy Memes for Edgy Teens
[Image: tumblr_ob902nKxeA1upja5fo1_500.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Yandere_Chan's post:
  • Squirrel , ℱIRE
What's it like to be a 17 year old girl with no life on the internet?

Pls don't copywright me Sad  Big Grin
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
Do you watch anime ?

If you do what one you like the most?
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
(03-20-2017, 05:56 AM)Robin Wrote: Do you watch anime ?

If you do what one you like the most?

of coarse I watch anime  Big Grin
Thousands of hours of my life have gone into watching anime.

I have a few favourites , it's hard to pick just one.
My favorites are:
Future Diary
Akame ga kill
One punch man
Hellsing Ultimate
Overlord
No game no life

(03-19-2017, 07:08 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: What's it like to be a 17 year old girl with no life on the internet?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin smartass
Yandere~Chan
  • Squirrel , ℱIRE
(03-20-2017, 10:15 AM)Yandere_Chan Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 07:08 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: What's it like to be a 17 year old girl ~@ssiness snipped~

Well said. Personally, that line would have won him a trip to water-cannon alley!
(He likes that... Wink )

Hmm. Questions.

1. What are the three things that Aussies are most known for doing well?
2. What are three foods that Aussies eat that probably very few others eat? And can you describe each, so we get an idea what each is like?
3. What are three expressions that Aussies use, that probably very few others do? And what does each translate to?
4. Which are three industries that you believe to be the most important to the Aussie economy?
5. What are three laws Down Under that you consider the most ridiculous?

Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan, ℱIRE
(03-20-2017, 10:53 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 07:08 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: What's it like to be a 17 year old girl ~@ssiness snipped~

Well said. Personally, that line would have won him a trip to water-cannon alley!
(He likes that... Wink )

Hmm. Questions.

1. What are the three things that Aussies are most known for doing well?
2. What are three foods that Aussies eat that probably very few others eat? And can you describe each, so we get an idea what each is like?
3. What are three expressions that Aussies use, that probably very few others do? And what does each translate to?
4. Which are three industries that you believe to be the most important to the Aussie economy?
5. What are three laws Down Under that you consider the most ridiculous?

Big Grin
1.) Being really friendly and laid back, Surfing (apparently idk I don't surf), apparently everyone in Australia is attractive?  Big Grin Idk how to answer this question lol
2.) Vegemite (personally I don't like it that much), Anzac biscuits, Lamingtons, Pavlova, Prawn Cocktail, Tim Tams, Sausage Rolls ( I know other ppl eat these but holy shit Australians eat these a lot same with meat pies), Cherry Ripe, Crocodile, Emu, Kangaroo, Cheese and bacon roll, Crab sticks, Fantales (fricken best thing ever) etc. (also this is more than 3 but I really like food so yeah.)
3.) Bloody oath!  ,Dag (a funny person, nerd, goof)  ,G'Day, Macca's run.
4.) Mining Industry, Industrial, Food Processing, Transportation, etc.
5.) I don't think we have any ridiculous laws  Undecided
We can have sex at the age of 16, Drink/vote,etc at 18.
I know if you joke around at an airport about terrorist attacks and stuff you can get in heaps of trouble.
Same with if you try to bribe the poepoe, the pigs, Donut king regulars, the....im going to stop now..(police)
Oh and anyone can buy ciggys (cigarettes)
I don't know any dumb laws

Also in color ^^^^ so you can see all the answers.
Yandere~Chan
  • Squirrel , ℱIRE
(03-19-2017, 07:08 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: What's it like to be a 17 year old girl with no life on the internet?

You haven't answered my question yet sodaC
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
Will you do a face reveal? Kappa
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
(03-20-2017, 09:06 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Will you do a face reveal? Kappa

Maybe  Sleepy
Yandere~Chan