Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agario lvl
@Squirrel
Gaming is business, sure thing. I would rather bet they are fine with what they have now. There is no need to pay any coder to improve a game because it probably won't change anything regarding profits and may in fact decrease number of players who are disappointed with changes.
It is enough to tell their graphic designer to create a skin or two every two weeks.

The player base is slightly decreasing over time after huge player loss year or so ago (I remember 100k+ players online in EU servers only! Now it's ten times less at its peak).
They acknowledged Agario is in stagnation (maybe even is dying slowly) and is just a shadow of its former glory and it can't be turned back. If something drastic was to be done with the game, it had to be done a year, year and a half ago, before other developers had created some really good clones.
Now it's just not worth. That's what I think.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
Yeh I rlly h8 miniclip because they were doing something so gr8 and then they turned it into a thing  just to make money which was stupid. They probably would have made more money off agario if they added a new mode or something then skins. Now agario is no fun to play because everyone is savage and will split 5 times for 75 mass like thats retarted and now i think a good bit of people do private servers or things with mods so they can get more game modes.

thats my raNT LOL
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phenomenal's post:
  • XxmasterxX69
(04-02-2017, 11:48 AM)Phenomenal Wrote:
Yeh I rlly h8 miniclip because they were doing something so gr8 and then they turned it into a thing  just to make money which was stupid. They probably would have made more money off agario if they added a new mode or something then skins. Now agario is no fun to play because everyone is savage and will split 5 times for 75 mass like thats retarted and now i think a good bit of people do private servers or things with mods so they can get more game modes.

thats my raNT LOL

yeah like I want to create a private server to have fun, xp, and play with my friends because their server are full of savage like you said and it lag as fuk anyway (crash often) so fuc moneyclip
You've been - ༺✝️ⱣØØSSᗴ✝️༻ killed