Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agario lvl
We should have the same lvl on this forum than or lvl in Agar.io guys what do you think? It would motivate people to lvl up!!
You've been - ༺✝️ⱣØØSSᗴ✝️༻ killed
It would be hard to determine what your level really is and/or it would be easy to fake it.
And what actually do you mean by level on the forum? There is nothing like this here afaik. We have post, like, rep counters.
And there is AGF (other ball game) popular here, with separate levels.

Right now the only thing that would make me to enjoy the game again is pure solo game mode. This is unlikely, so when it comes to me, no numbers would motivate me to play the game like I used to in the past.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 2 users Like Lucyfer's post:
  • Wunzero, XxmasterxX69
How pure solo could be possible it's seem nowadays that everybody is teaming with anyone and whenever there is someone on you everybody in a range of 5km feed the guys whose on you...
There are tons of suggestions on reddit:
- rapid mass loss when detected mass share between 2 cells
- gameplay with no skins and names at all or all randimozed so once you meet someone and lose it for a second from your sight he will look completely different when seen again
- food doesn't feed anything but viruses and yourself, or only first X W's do it (I don't like this one)
- farming viruses when split in 16 cells will deduct mass not add
People suggested many, many more reasonable propositions.
But I gave up. I would be happy if Moneyclip take anything reasonable to prevent teaming, but I lost any hope it would ever happen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • Squirrel
(03-16-2017, 06:16 PM)XxmasterxX69 Wrote: We should have the same lvl on this forum than or lvl in Agar.io guys what do you think? It would motivate people to lvl up!!

It's an interesting idea, but would be possible only of @Sora was the CIO or something of MoneyClip. (lol)

The two games are stand-alone and completely separate...

Hmm, if all you wanted to do was display a users level in the public game, I suppose that would be possible -- Sora would have to add programming where you log into your agar.io acct, and then his code scoops up the level from your account.
But that would mean letting one site have the password to another of your accounts, which I believe that you should never permit.

(03-17-2017, 09:05 AM)Lucyfer Wrote: People suggested many, many more reasonable propositions.
But I gave up. I would be happy if Moneyclip take anything reasonable to prevent teaming, but I lost any hope it would ever happen.

I don't believe that it is possible.... (to remove teaming)

How would you do it??
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • XxmasterxX69
(03-17-2017, 09:46 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 06:16 PM)XxmasterxX69 Wrote: We should have the same lvl on this forum than or lvl in Agar.io guys what do you think? It would motivate people to lvl up!!

It's an interesting idea, but would be possible only of @Sora was the CIO or something of MoneyClip. (lol)

The two games are stand-alone and completely separate...

Hmm, if all you wanted to do was display a users level in the public game, I suppose that would be possible -- Sora would have to add programming where you log into your agar.io acct, and then his code scoops up the level from your account.
But that would mean letting one site have the password to another of your accounts, which I believe that you should never permit.

(03-17-2017, 09:05 AM)Lucyfer Wrote: People suggested many, many more reasonable propositions.

I don't believe that it is possible.... (to remove teaming)

How would you do it??

Yeah hahaha I would like to see the CEO of moneyclip, if I see a good Bugatti one day I will know it's him. Also for the teaming problem, like when you split intentionally in someone that give 0 mass so teaming will be almost impossible.
(03-17-2017, 10:43 AM)XxmasterxX69 Wrote: Yeah hahaha I would like to see the CEO of moneyclip, if I see a good Bugatti one day I will know it's him. Also for the teaming problem, like when you split intentionally in someone that give 0 mass so teaming will be almost impossible.

That's a good idea, but, then you'd get lots of people who, when faced with certain death,m would deny the victor anything from it, by turning, going suicidal, and purposely split directly into them!

(Then what?)
Fight the Good Fight
  • XxmasterxX69
(03-17-2017, 09:46 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I don't believe that it is possible.... (to remove teaming)

How would you do it??
Check every cell from top 10 if it shares mass with another cell. By sharing I mean if the mass it gains is mostly from the same player all over again, this means it is a slow team.
It's cannibalism, and should be punished just like eating viruses.

And as I mentioned above, reddit is full of ideas what would be implemented to create a slowteam-free or at least soloists friendly enviroment to play.

Anyway if Moneyclip has no will to adapt the game so more players would enjoy it as before, I am not willing to pay a single dime for it. I think it's fair deal.
  • XxmasterxX69
(03-17-2017, 10:54 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 10:43 AM)XxmasterxX69 Wrote: Yeah hahaha I would like to see the CEO of moneyclip, if I see a good Bugatti one day I will know it's him. Also for the teaming problem, like when you split intentionally in someone that give 0 mass so teaming will be almost impossible.

That's a good idea, but, then you'd get lots of people who, when faced with certain death,m would deny the victor anything from it, by turning, going suicidal, and purposely split directly into them!

(Then what?)
Yeah your right I thought about this..
Play agf and you can enjoy soloing.

Plus more splitting, faster merging, 1 shot viruses and more Big Grin
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Squirrel
(03-17-2017, 03:20 PM)Lucyfer Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 09:46 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I don't believe that it is possible.... (to remove teaming)

How would you do it??
Check every cell from top 10 if it shares mass with another cell. By sharing I mean if the mass it gains is mostly from the same player all over again, this means it is a slow team.

And as I mentioned above, reddit is full of ideas what would be implemented to create a slowteam-free or at least soloists friendly enviroment to play.

Anyway if Moneyclip has no will to adapt the game so more players would enjoy it as before, I am not willing to pay a single dime for it. I think it's fair deal.

Yeah but the small people could also team without any punishment ... but your right moneyclip tend to focus on new skin and coins deal that no one give a fuck
[-] The following 1 user Likes XxmasterxX69's post:
  • Lucyfer
@XxmasterxX69
Small teams are not such a big issue. And they can't slowteam, because there are a lot of competing players with the same mass as they have. Opposite to slowteamers from the top, whose overall mass is usually 2+ times bigger then any other player on the server.

In the matter of prevention of rapid teaming, the mechanism implemented right now is ok.
But it sucks big time when you engage in virus fight, eat 2 of them and while still shooting you also feed yourself. This fires up the antiteaming and it hits soloists most of the times. And it has nothing to do with teaming.
  • XxmasterxX69
(03-17-2017, 04:23 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: @XxmasterxX69
Small teams are not such a big issue. And they can't slowteam, because there are a lot of competing players with the same mass as they have. Opposite to slowteamers from the top, whose overall mass is usually 2+ times bigger then any other player on the server.

In the matter of prevention of rapid teaming, the mechanism implemented right now is ok.
But it sucks big time when you engage in virus fight, eat 2 of them and while still shooting you also feed yourself. This fires up the antiteaming and it hits soloists most of the times. And it has nothing to do with teaming.

Yeah that's true most of the time it's the big team that dominate the server and you can't do shit. They have no mercy and they call themselves savage when they split on you 20 times to get your 200 mass. But sometimes I'm able to get big and kill them but its rare...
[-] The following 1 user Likes XxmasterxX69's post:
  • Lucyfer
@XxmasterxX69
Exactly, if you would have even 20-30% of chances to survive a bout with slowteamers it would be acceptable. But now there is like 1% of chances to win, and it's they who must mess sth to give you the opportunity to attack. And they can try to get you few times by splits. You have only one shot.
Bleh, I so dislake and like this game at the same time, lol.

Btw, what are your agario stats? I started a topic about it few weeks ago. Have a look and share your statistics as well.
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=11815
(03-17-2017, 03:20 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Check every cell from top 10 if it shares mass with another cell. By sharing I mean if the mass it gains is mostly from the same player all over again, this means it is a slow team.

That's not a bad idea... but then the teamers would just add a 3rd to evade that.

Eventually, you end up needing to store so much data on each cell/player... thew dogs of "diminishing returns" are all you can see, as a businessman.

I'm guessing they aren't getting as much as they'd like for the ad spots either, plus there's all the people who use ad blockers.
Fight the Good Fight
  • Lucyfer