Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.56 Average
《ΔžŁ》Agar.io Clan Recruitment!
Skype (And can actually talk with us in a call) I have skype, but I will prefer using discord so none of my personal info is released as on my skype i got alot of my personal info.
Discord Yes I have Discord, i`ll join on the link provided (if i`m accepted)
Positive Attitude I have positive attitude, dont rage and love playing agar.io
Teamwork Skill I am very good at teaming I can Popsplit, tricksplit etc.
Age of 13-16 I am 13 years old.
Agar.io Level Over 20 I am lvl 37
Activeness I am active whenever, except if my phone isn`t charged to talk.
Can Only Be In 1 Clan (This Clan) Yes I`m not in any other clan, Ive been in a few and I left because they quit.

Application: I love playing agar.io I want to team and be with friends. I get bored of random teaming now because they all kill me therefore i want a teammate to talk to and take lobbies over.

Skype: (Can you give me your skype if i`m accepted and i`ll add you)
Name (The name you'd like to go by): My name would be AzL Rage
Agar.io Skill (0-10): 7-10 for solo I can reverse tricksplit and I Popsplit etc.
Teaming Skill (0-10, includes Tricksplitting, etc): 7-10 I can do many splits tricksplit Popsplit (as above)
Agar.io Level: 37
How Active Are You? (0-10): 8-10 I`m always on my computer !
Other (Why you want to join or etc): I want to join because you guys sound like an awesome clan and in my opinion i`ll be a good addition to the crew! :p Thanks for your time to read this and I`ll see you if i`m accepted !

name:《ΔžŁ》๖ۣۜ∠ØℜĐ㊗

skill:8

team skill:9

level:36

active:8
why i want to join: i want a strong clan that is fun to play with and wreck servers
Name (The name you'd like to go by): ℜΔℭƎ
Agar.io Skill (0-10): Just got back in to it but about 7
Teaming Skill (0-10, includes Tricksplitting, etc): 7
Agar.io Level: 28
How Active Are You? (0-10): 8.5
Other (Why you want to join or etc): Want some people i can chat to and play daily, also want to improve skills and (hopefully) help the clan
(02-21-2016, 08:29 AM)Amazinc Wrote: Hello everyone, welcome to the AzL Agar.io clan recruitment page!

We are a fairly new clan made late January by me and 2 of my other friends. We have finally decided to go into these forums and recruit people, after some laid-back fun playing we had done in party servers. We are now getting somewhat serious now, but still going for invading party servers and having fun teaming. Anyways, enough backstory. 
We have a few requirements and an application. You can copy and paste the application below, then do it either in the comment section or private message me (If you don't want others to see your Skype, etc, we understand). I'll definitely respond to your application soon and give you my Skype so you can join our group.

As well as Skype, we also have a discord. Our discord link is https://discord.gg/0qJB9fIbWVU8MLO9.

If you are accepted, and you do not accept my contact request on Skype after 2 days, you will not be in the clan. Once we are contacts with each other in Skype, you can either send me a video of your skill ingame, and/or we can set up a date to team just 1 on 1 in a random party server. After 10-20 minutes, we still stop and a few moments after I will tell you if you are in. Once you are in our Skype group you are officially in the clan.

Requirements:

Skype (And can actually talk with us in a call)
Discord
Positive Attitude 
Teamwork Skill
Age of 13-16
Agar.io Level Over 20
Activeness
Can Only Be In 1 Clan (This Clan)

Application:

Teaming Skill (0-10, includes Tricksplitting, etc):
Agar.io Level:
How Active Are You? (0-10):
Other (Why you want to join or etc):

Current Roster: {11/20}

Leader: {1/1}

Amazinc 

Co-Leaders: {2/2}

Lowhobo
Drunk

Officers: {1/3}
Gopes

Members: {7/14}

Mart
Dumbo
Minkler
Hoax
Mystic
Trickle
GXP
----------------------------------------
Good luck if you are applying!
I was wondering if I could join your clan on mobile please
Application:

Name (The name you'd like to go by): 《ΔžŁ》HΔYDΣN ?
Agar.io Skill (0-10): 7
Teaming Skill (0-10, includes Tricksplitting, etc): 8
Agar.io Level: 35
How Active Are You? (0-10): 7
Other (Why you want to join or etc): I want to join because I play the game a lot and I find it very fun and teaming is a blast, so I want to find some people to play with and joining a clan would let me play with others that I'm familiar with. I'm a pretty good player and I'm not a toxic guy at all. If you accept me I don't think I will let the clan down.
Hey there i am looking for a clan 

Name: Matrix
Agar.io Skill (0-10): 8
Agar.io Level: 43
How Active Are You? (0-10): 9
Other (Why you want to join or etc): i am looking to play some agario i have been looking for ages
Name: Salvatore(italian)but i speak english
Agar.io Skill (0-10): 8
Agar.io Level: 52
Other (Why you want to join or etc):I need pro team
Is it possible that I join with a level 17 ? I had a level 64 account, and my younger brother just deleted it so... yeah, could I join?
Name (The name you'd like to go by): 《ΔžŁ》 ZᎥon
Agar.io Skill (0-10): 7
Agar.io Level: 44
Other (Why you want to join or etc): I am really looking for a good team to enjoy agar.io with, I hope hope this is the one!
Skype:https://join.skype.com/invite/jUDwJeL3z8aC (Frozen Gamer)
Name:《ΔžŁ》George喬治
Agar.io skill:9
Team skill:8
Level:63
Activity:8
I want to join because i want to be a part of a clan and to have fun
Name:ĐᗴᖴᒪᗴᑕŦ
Agar.io Skill (0-10):8
Teaming Skill (0-10, includes Tricksplitting, etc):8-9
Agar.io Level:19 (but im good and it's a new account and i am so close to level 20)
How Active Are You? (0-10):9
Other // I would like to join because i have been in a clan before but the clan went down so i want to team with good people instead of going solo(I also have a youtube so you can see if i'm up to your standards//https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCehDCL08eHUjomZlGHW95dQ?view_as=subscriber
Name: 《ΔžŁ》 ιMαgε 象假
Agar.io Skill (0-10): 9
Teaming Skill (0-10, includes Tricksplitting, etc): 9 ( I used to be really good but I stopped playing for a while...:c)
Agar.io Level: 69 :3
How Active Are You? (0-10): 7.5
Other (Why you want to join or etc): I want to remember the old good days...
p.s. I can record some gameplays too! Big Grin
Big Grin 
Name (The name you'd like to go by): Mercy or Adam
Agar.io Skill (0-10): 7 1/2
Agar.io Level: 61
How Active Are You? (0-10): 8 1/3
Other (Why you want to join or etc): I would like to join because I have never been in a Agar.io clan, i usually solo or team with randoms. I would like to try clans out. Tongue
(02-21-2016, 08:29 AM)Amazinc Wrote: Hello everyone, welcome to the AzL Agar.io clan recruitment page!

We are a fairly new clan made late January by me and 2 of my other friends. We have finally decided to go into these forums and recruit people, after some laid-back fun playing we had done in party servers. We are now getting somewhat serious now, but still going for invading party servers and having fun teaming. Anyways, enough backstory. 
We have a few requirements and an application. You can copy and paste the application below, then do it either in the comment section or private message me (If you don't want others to see your Skype, etc, we understand). I'll definitely respond to your application soon and give you my Skype so you can join our group.

As well as Skype, we also have a discord. Our discord link is https://discord.gg/0qJB9fIbWVU8MLO9.

If you are accepted, and you do not accept my contact request on Skype after 2 days, you will not be in the clan. Once we are contacts with each other in Skype, you can either send me a video of your skill ingame, and/or we can set up a date to team just 1 on 1 in a random party server. After 10-20 minutes, we still stop and a few moments after I will tell you if you are in. Once you are in our Skype group you are officially in the clan.

Requirements:

Skype (And can actually talk with us in a call)
Discord
Positive Attitude 
Teamwork Skill
Age of 13-16
Agar.io Level Over 20
Activeness
Can Only Be In 1 Clan (This Clan)

Application:

Teaming Skill (0-10, includes Tricksplitting, etc):
Agar.io Level:
How Active Are You? (0-10):
Other (Why you want to join or etc):

Current Roster: {11/20}

Leader: {1/1}

Amazinc 

Co-Leaders: {2/2}

Lowhobo
Drunk

Officers: {1/3}
Gopes

Members: {7/14}

Mart
Dumbo
Minkler
Hoax
Mystic
Trickle
GXP
----------------------------------------
Good luck if you are applying!

Name (The name you'd like to go by): 《ΔžŁ》Blake
Agar.io Skill (0-10): 6-7
Agar.io Level: 26
Other (Why you want to join or etc): is like to be able to join this clan because I need a strong clan to work with and so we can take over servers.. (also I play mobile)
《ΔžŁ》Jwd
Agar.io Skill: 7
Teaming skill: 10
Agar.io level: 33
Activity: 8