Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BLUE Virus.
Who likes the blue virus?...Does it add to the game, detract from it, or is it neutral?...
I (of course) have my own opinions about it, but am interested to see what the community as a whole thinks about it.
For those who don't know, the blue virus is a "no split/shoot" virus similar to the red virus in the AGF private server that gives you 2000(?) mass when eaten. The blue virus only appears in the "hole/cave" (whatever you wanna call it), right next to the teleporter. The cave is on the bottom left side of the board, and the teleporter sends you to the top left of the board.
For now, I personally am ambivalent about it as "the cave" takes on a personality of its own (depending on who's playing), that can either be frustrating or invigorating!
So, do you; guard the cave, camp in the cave, fight for cave "rights" ( Big Grin ), or completely ignore the cave and its hidden treasures? The options are many, and the choice is yours! 
How do you feel about it? As for some of the other mysteries and myths of the game....(Q?) we'll delve into those elsewhere....
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Patrik, Robin , Sinister , Sora
For me i totally like it, it gives me a chance to grow and stuff! It's nice and it's new and it is the best idea so i am rlly grateful that it exists and stuff! And the cave ofcourse, if the blue virus 2000 mass would not be in the cave it would not be so special. So yh!
(02-21-2016, 03:29 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: Who likes the blue virus?...Does it add to the game, detract from it, or is it neutral?...
I (of course) have my own opinions about it, but am interested to see what the community as a whole thinks about it.
For those who don't know, the blue virus is a "no split/shoot" virus similar to the red virus in the AGF private server that gives you 2000(?) mass when eaten. The blue virus only appears in the "hole/cave" (whatever you wanna call it), right next to the teleporter. The cave is on the bottom left side of the board, and the teleporter sends you to the top left of the board.
For now, I personally am ambivalent about it as "the cave" takes on a personality of its own (depending on who's playing), that can either be frustrating or invigorating!
So, do you; guard the cave, camp in the cave, fight for cave "rights" ( Big Grin ), or completely ignore the cave and its hidden treasures? The options are many, and the choice is yours! 
How do you feel about it? As for some of the other mysteries and myths of the game....(Q?) we'll delve into those elsewhere....
The blue virus is awesome and it makes the game so much more fun, i am just wondering a few things like what the design on the giant purple virus does and how people are getting their skin dark see through purple or their names gold, besides that keep the blue virus IT IS SO MUCH FUN!
the new skin tones were a recent addition, and the gold names are supposed to denote the original "owner" of the skin (my skin bully doesn't show gold when i use it, but I rarely do). the warp virus and red virus both have a "skin" now as well, and those are just more fun improvements that our fearless leaders have given us! keep on havin fun, and sending feedback!
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Sora
I have no idea what a blue virus is 0.o
(03-03-2016, 05:42 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: I have no idea what a blue virus is 0.o

scroll up Spectrumms! I think I explained it pretty thoroughly in the original post....it's only in the AGF Private server (that I've seen), that's the red link at the top of the page...
(03-04-2016, 02:37 AM)run SPOT run Wrote:
(03-03-2016, 05:42 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: I have no idea what a blue virus is 0.o

scroll up Spectrumms! I think I explained it pretty thoroughly in the original post....it's only in the AGF Private server (that I've seen), that's the red link at the top of the page...

Oh yeah, sorry lol.. I was in a rush and kinda skim read it. 

TIL: To thoroughly read posts before you reply to them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Exursa 's post:
  • run SPOT run