Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name copying
The names on the top Scores menu can be copied. Mined is on there and it's copied a decent amount lol. Would be great if it could be fixed so that the names cant be copied. Smile
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
Im sure you didn't invent that name... But making people unable to copy text, is kinda impossible, unless it's an image or not actually "text". (If you simply put various objects to a certain position, would make it look like text, but it isn't). But that, i guess, is too much work for just names being copied... Good thing that i have a glittery name, and glittery names can't be in agario Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • plsdonteatme
(02-20-2016, 06:28 PM)Voakie Wrote: Im sure you didn't invent that name... But making people unable to copy text, is kinda impossible, unless it's an image or not actually "text". (If you simply put various objects to a certain position, would make it look like text, but it isn't). But that, i guess, is too much work for just names being copied... Good thing that i have a glittery name, and glittery names can't be in agario Big Grin
Lol, good point but my name in the game has special characters in it-like lots of other people-so that its easy to distinguish me from someone "trying" to use my name
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
It's not impossible, we're working on a login system that will allow you to log in under that name so others can't use it. My name is used almost every time I check the server... I don't see it as stealing, I see it as I have fans Wink
-LKD70
[-] The following 2 users Like LKD70 's post:
  • plsdonteatme, Sora