Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
㋐rosper Is Recruiting
Attention Clanless Players!
Prosper is a new clan which I created on the 16th of February 2016.
The story:
A few weeks before I created this clan, I came across an AgarForums post about the 'Western Agar Championships'. I read through this post by Amnesia, and really wanted to take part. I spent the next few days looking for a team to join, but I couldn't find any... Then I thought, 'Why don't I recruit players and make my own team?' So I created an Application form, put it in my Skype mood, and waited to see if I had any responses coming in. I let them into the chat if they seemed good enough. Because the responses kept rolling in, I decided to make a clan, and I would pick 10 people from the clan to participate in the WAC. I picked the players yesterday, and now we are training for the championships. (We are going to try gonna get past the first round though [Image: laugh.png]
About us
  • So, currently we have 5-9 members (people leaving and joining [Image: mellow.png] )
  • We are mostly teenagers.
  • We have a couple of new-starting Youtubers, we could do with more popular ones though.
  • We are a fun clan, we don't want really serious members, unless you can be nice too.
  • We can Splitrun well. (Not as fast as ZT and serious clans but still pretty fast.)
  • We can do the basic tricks. (Tricksplitting, Cannonsplitting, Popsplitting etc.)
Requirements
  • Splitrun quite fast.
  • Be able to Tricksplit, Cannonsplit, Popsplit and bait. 
  • Be active, at least once every two days.
  • Speak and type English well.
  • Be kind, respectful and don't rage at all.
  • Don't expect us to be really good.
  • Be over the age of 13. (Please be Mature) Thanks. Smile 
  • If you are a Content Creator, and you can't do some of this, please still contact my Discord.
What I want to reach with the Clan.
  • I would like our clan to be successful, so that we have active members that contribute to the clan, good players, and no haters.
  • I would like the clan to gain popularity from our YouTube channel that we will make.
  • I want the clan to have more good leaders to kick the stupid, annoying, if they have a lack of skill and if they are inactive.

The clan will be based around Discord.
There are two ways of joining the clan. 

Fill out the application form (recommended): http://goo.gl/forms/LzsZy0zdnX

or

Go to our website and check it out: http://pca.pe.hu

Thanks, I hope to see you soon.
Sam - Founder.