Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alewn. A story by DJ VOAX
WARNING: I WROTE THIS 1 YEAR AGO. YOU MAY GET CANCER FROM THIS

Once upon a time... there was a miscelneous (wtf english language inventor?!!?) creature... a goat. 
It was so alewn, all its live long. 
Didnt know what to do.
Didnt who where to go. 
Didnt know its own name.

After a short time of research, some mentaly disabled people (eg: Doctors) found out, that the goat had something. But nobody knew what, but for sure, everybody knew, that it was pretty damn stupid. Once upon a time, when the goat went into the highest building of the city, and took the elevator to the roof, nothing happened . Then it saw a D3ADMAU5 lieyng on the floor, and no music was playing. He decided to change it. But, he accidently ran against a rocket and flew into the air.

After waking up in the Hotpistol, his eyes didnt work like they did before. Everything was... dark and... non-mlg. So he decided to go on a journey... 
And this is the story of this journey.

With closed eyes, so that it wont hurt to much, he walked out of the hospital. Dont try to figure out how. He orientaded (i really need an english lesson) using his ears and his nose. He smelled... doritos... gas.... fuel... So he decided to run to the spot where he thought they were.

An explosion.

Crying babies.

Screaming men.

Dieing men.

He, again, woke up in a Hosstessal, with many injuries all over his body. No wait. He was just fine after the explosion OF A FUCKING GAS STATION.
One thing. His nose stopped working. So they decided to get sunglasses for him, so he can smell again. They gave him the cheapest glasses with a bad resolution. You could see every pixel. And it didnt even have 3D support...
Now he could finally see again. His nose worked fine again too. But then he saw some strange looking straw, he sniffed it an was intelligent all of a sudden. But only one half of his brain got intelligent. So what did he decide to do? He put another one into his ears. Now everything worked fine. 

He lived happy.
And dangerous.
RIP gas station #27.

DJ VOAX 2016 - no rights reserved, cuz he doesnt know how to reserve them.

Cool
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Relax , run SPOT run , Squirrel , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
How the f*ck does your nose start to work again when you have sunglasses?!

And yes, you need lessons in English....
QUICKLY!
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 2 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • Relax , Voakie
(04-03-2017, 05:31 PM)Voakie Wrote: WARNING: I WROTE THIS 1 YEAR AGO. YOU MAY GET CANCER FROM THIS

Once upon a time... there was a miscelneous (wtf english language inventor?!!?) creature... a goat. 
It was so alewn, all its live long. 
Didnt know what to do.

~some of the story snipped~

With closed eyes, so that it wont hurt to much, he walked out of the hospital. Dont try to figure out how. He orientaded (i really need an english lesson) using his ears and his nose. He smelled... doritos... gas.... fuel... So he decided to run to the spot where he thought they were.

~minor snipping~

He, again, woke up in a Hosstessal, with many injuries all over his body. No wait. He was just fine after the explosion OF A FUCKING GAS STATION.

~some parts of story snipped~

He lived happy.
And dangerous.
RIP gas station #27.

DJ VOAX 2016 - no rights reserved, cuz he doesnt know how to reserve them.

Cool

Hey, this was MARVELLOUS!!

I had NO IDEA that there was a perfectly reasonable explanation for your avatar!

Why didn't you post this a year ago?! I wouldn't have wondered if you were part-freak for so long!

~teases da Goat!~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
wut

on

Earth

xd
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
It's been confirmed, the goat is stupid.

[-] The following 2 users Like Final's post:
  • Voakie , ℱIRE
i just shit myself 
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]