Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Clan
I am starting a new clan its going to be called ༺ᎶØĐŞ༻. If you would like to join you must have discord and be able to communicate well. For a bit this won't be a very big clan it will start out small just how every clan does but I want to grow into something big and anybody out that that would like to help me achieve that join me. This won't be exclusive to agar.io I hope we can spread this clan out to other games as well. I would like to add that i'm not looking for MLG faze clan players i'm look more along the lines of someone who whats to learn
(03-14-2017, 08:13 AM)༺ᎶØĐŞ༻ᗝᗰᗴᑎ Wrote: I am starting a new clan its going to be called ༺ᎶØĐŞ༻. If you would like to join you must have discord and be able to communicate well. For a bit this won't be a very big clan it will start out small just how every clan does but I want to grow into something big and anybody out that that would like to help me achieve that join me. This won't be exclusive to agar.io I hope we can spread this clan out to other games as well.

I didn't come here before because, well shoot, I ain't no god!

And then I thought, "Just exactly how many 'gods' does he think that there are?!"

But since no-one's said anything yet, maybe more people are thinking along my lines than I thought?!?

Seriously, I wouldn't join a clan called 'gods', simply because I couldn't handle patting myself on the back that hard.... or making that bad a joke. ~grin~ (I'm not sure which one, and I can't be forced to join so that I'll find out!)

But I'm sure not everyone thinks this way.

(Hey 101, you listening?! Or maybe Relax?)

Jokes aside, best of luck with your clan!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Pudding, Shade1453, YaGirlBantrr
(03-14-2017, 01:48 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-14-2017, 08:13 AM)༺ᎶØĐŞ༻ᗝᗰᗴᑎ Wrote: I am starting a new clan its going to be called ༺ᎶØĐŞ༻. If you would like to join you must have discord and be able to communicate well. For a bit this won't be a very big clan it will start out small just how every clan does but I want to grow into something big and anybody out that that would like to help me achieve that join me. This won't be exclusive to agar.io I hope we can spread this clan out to other games as well.

And then I thought, "Just exactly how many 'gods' does he think that there are?!"

But since no-one's said anything yet, maybe more people are thinking along my lines than I thought?!?

Seriously, I wouldn't join a clan called 'gods', simply because I couldn't handle patting myself on the back that hard.... or making that bad a joke. ~grin~ (I'm not sure which one, and I can't be forced to join so that I'll find out!)

Fse bro its just the clan tag but you know I do see what you mean.
(03-16-2017, 02:21 AM)Pudding Wrote: I have heard so many times 101 and relax are one of the best. But whenever I play FFA there is like three 101's on the server I can never tell if he is real or not....and relax is a skin lol.

In AGF, once you have the odd person making themselves a fake of you, you know that you've arrived.

(lol)

For me, I had a few making themselves fakes, just because Karla was playing with me, and they wanted a better chance of killing her, or getting donations from her (before she killed them, lol).

Alas, it seems the Karla era may have come to an end. (Although you still see fakes of her.)

Now that's what I call 'fame'!

(And all the good kind. The other two? I couldn't say the same.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Good luck finding members

Best of luck from me Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Squirrel
(03-14-2017, 01:48 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

@Squirrel ... he was just trying to come up with a name Sad(( bhhahaah
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
how can i join your clan?
[-] The following 1 user Likes SALT's post:
  • malek1
(08-14-2019, 11:10 PM)samira Wrote: Hi and welcome!

You mean that Gods clans? Well the original post is pretty old so probably it is no longer existing. Confused

And by the way, you are an Agar player? Or Agma?

Someone trying to revive a clan?
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • malek1