Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#BRINGKEVINBACK
What do you think about closing this thread @Sora /voakie /... ?
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

[-] The following 1 user Likes deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • Voakie
(03-16-2017, 07:52 PM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote:

Why? Too scared that someone from the background finally decides to say something? I have enough witnesses and enough evidence to prove that @kevin deserves a second chance. And i think everyone will help keep him in check. Im sorry i come off rude. I just have a thing that ties in with anger management. But at the same time, its a tad bit suspicious you want this thread about you removed. Its just setting off gears in my head. Who am i to say. Im sorry if this comes off wrong. Again, apologies.

(03-14-2017, 06:23 AM)Voakie Wrote: To add on to what the others said...

The AGF guild is no longer officially part of the forums, for various reasons. The staff on this forum are not responsible and we won't even be able to do anything.

So please, discord stays on discord.

To also make it clear for the forums: Kevin has been banned countless times, and he won't receive that second chance until he has finally changed for the better. He openly admitted to only be here to annoy Sora, Wich I wouldn't describe as a nice guy. He also stated that he won't change, or "don't learn" like another member of this forum has encouraged him to. But said second forum member actually has changed for the better, at least a little Wink

Trust me, im a lovable, giant, squishy, warm hearted teady bear. If someone hurts me i turn into one of China's nukes. I think i know the difference between a good and bad person. Infact!, imma invite you to a discord call and were going to settle this. He did say he was up to apologizing at one point.
[Image: 1e6cbe57423af7f213e0ca067270b930.jpg]
A true legend
(03-18-2017, 07:51 AM)Whipped Crream Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 07:52 PM)BigSuckingsYT Wrote:

Why? Too scared that someone from the background finally decides to say something? I have enough witnesses and enough evidence to prove that @kevin deserves a second chance. And i think everyone will help keep him in check. Im sorry i come off rude. I just have a thing that ties in with anger management. But at the same time, its a tad bit suspicious you want this thread about you removed. Its just setting off gears in my head. Who am i to say. Im sorry if this comes off wrong. Again, apologies.

The AGF guild is no longer officially part of the forums, for various reasons. The staff on this forum are not responsible and we won't even be able to do anything.

To also make it clear for the forums: Kevin has been banned countless times, and he won't receive that second chance until he has finally changed for the better. He openly admitted to only be here to annoy Sora, Wich I wouldn't describe as a nice guy. He also stated that he won't change, or "don't learn" like another member of this forum has encouraged him to. But said second forum member actually has changed for the better, at least a little Wink

Trust me, im a lovable, giant, squishy, warm hearted teady bear. If someone hurts me i turn into one of China's nukes. I think i know the difference between a good and bad person. Infact!, imma invite you to a discord call and were going to settle this. He did say he was up to apologizing at one point.

You weren't even here when all this went down... I'll say it again, that "circle" of forgetting everything starts over again, and you as one of his friends that doesn't even know what happened is the cause of it. It's not your decision who deserves a second chance.

There are things the community decides, and things the staff decide. The staff has decided to ban kevin.
[Image: Voakie.png]
(03-18-2017, 08:51 AM)Voakie Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 07:51 AM)Whipped Crream Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 07:52 PM)BigSuckingsYT Wrote:

You weren't even here when all this went down... I'll say it again, that "circle" of forgetting everything starts over again, and you as one of his friends that doesn't even know what happened is the cause of it. It's not your decision who deserves a second chance.

There are things the community decides, and things the staff decide. The staff has decided to ban kevin.
Understood
[Image: 1e6cbe57423af7f213e0ca067270b930.jpg]
A true legend