Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: If you're kicked on agf, should you be kicked on the guild?
This poll is closed.
yes
22.22%
2 22.22%
no
55.56%
5 55.56%
idc
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
AGF guild
Heart 
Who thinks that: when a person, who is kicked from agf (forum), should be kicked from the AGF Guild too? Angel
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

[-] The following 1 user Likes deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • ™ Chronic
THIS HAS BEEN EDITED

I missunderstood which forum it was, agf discord channel came to mind. Sorry Big Grin
Bullies have personal issues.
(03-13-2017, 09:43 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: I think  that is a smart move.  Lets face it. They get kicked here they go there. They get kicked there they come back here. Back and forth.

So you want Kevin gone? This is just an attack thread. The guild can decide for themselves who they want, and so can the forum staff.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Relax 's post:
  • Conquest
seeing as they arent connected... no it doesn't make sense that if you are kicked from the actual age you'd be kicked from a clan? is this about kevin? and @ "TM Soloist" kevin said you want him kicked from the guild sad
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Demon King's post:
  • Conquest
no because discord has nothing to do with the forums

Dodgy

don't talk about what should happen in my guild
[-] The following 2 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Conquest, run SPOT run
They obviously are connected in some kind of way, there is like agf in the name, or am I just blind xD lolz
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

There is (theoretically) an AGF discord even though @Sora decided to disassociate the forums from it. If any conversation is to take place on this topic it should be about that particular discord channel, not about the AGF Guild channel which is nothing other than a clan that chose to use AGF in it's name. The separate and private owner/operators of those channels cannot and should not be forced to hold the same standards or practices of this forum. Discord channels are not (despite whatever name they claim) affiliated or bound to these forums, nor should they be. If all of the standards and practices of this forum met Everyone's desires, then there would be no need for discord clients. "AGF Guild" is for all practical purposes a "clan" and their discord channel is a private place for members and guests (of their choosing) to chat and act in any way that THEY (not you) feel is appropriate. Whatever the ultimate purpose of this thread was supposed to be, it is pointless, and any discussion of who should be allowed in any particular outside chat group, should take place solely in said group.
PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD @"[Big]SuckingsYT" it is divicive and pointless.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Conquest, Relax , ✨101✨
Like @Nuggz, @run SPOT run , and @"[Σv✿]Demon Kingツ" said the guild has nothing to do with the forums.

And getting kicked from the guild means you have expressed your own personal opinion which the easily triggered "staff" may not like.

Don't stress getting kicked from "the guild" there is tons of better servers out there Heart
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
I think AGF has nothing to do anything with AGFGuild.

So yea Confused Wink
[Image: Robin.png]