Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yandere_Chan Adventures
Instead of spending 18+ hours on the internet today, I decided to venture outside. Undecided [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQudaUattZkVLYiq7IFohI...lilh1Wd2hg]
It was okay.

Also sorry for bad quality Picture/meme.
Yandere~Chan
Edgy Memes for Edgy Teens
[Image: tumblr_ob902nKxeA1upja5fo1_500.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Yandere_Chan's post:
  • Relax , ✨101✨
(03-13-2017, 05:12 AM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: Instead of spending 18+ hours on the internet today, I decided to venture outside. Undecided [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQudaUattZkVLYiq7IFohI...lilh1Wd2hg]
It was okay.

Also sorry for bad quality Picture/meme.

Let me guess.... It was verrrry cloudy there!

Hehehe! Hope that you enjoyed yourself!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Yes it was very cloudy
Yandere~Chan
(03-13-2017, 07:21 AM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Yes it was very cloudy

So what did you do?

Did you make it an outing, drag anyone along?

That's what I would have done. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(03-13-2017, 05:12 AM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: I decided to venture outside. Undecided

Now, in that I am very disappointed Wink
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 2 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • Voakie , Yandere_Chan
(03-13-2017, 08:35 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 07:21 AM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Yes it was very cloudy

So what did you do?

Did you make it an outing, drag anyone along?

That's what I would have done. :|

Yes I made it living hell for one of my introverted guy friends because he's the one that asked me to come outside.
He has a crush on a girl and she was going to an event or something, and he dragged me along...
I just wanted to go on the internet and post in the forums, play agario , watch youtube and look at memes.  Wink
Seriously he should have known taking me with him would have accomplished nothing.
I missed out on valuable meme time. (get it instead of valuable me time I replaced me with meme...oh forget it.) Big Grin
Yandere~Chan
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yandere_Chan's post:
  • Squirrel
(03-13-2017, 09:57 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: Yes I made it living hell for one of my introverted guy friends because he's the one that asked me to come outside.
He has a crush on a girl and she was going to an event or something, and he dragged me along...
I just wanted to go on the internet and post in the forums, play agario , watch youtube and look at memes.  Wink
Seriously he should have known taking me with him would have accomplished nothing.
I missed out on valuable meme time. (get it instead of valuable me time I replaced me with meme...oh forget it.) Big Grin

EXCELLENT! So you went people-terrorizing!

But somehow you missed saying what happened with the 'main event'!

Did your friend see the gal he has a crush on??

Did you then walk up to her, point to your friend and tell her loudly, "My friend has a crush on you! Yeah that guy over there!" And then make it more awkward by adding, "Yeah! Which is why I'm here instead of playing games at home on-line! Just cause he's too scared to come talk to you!"

And I would have missed the "meme" thing, but if you'd said "me-me" to me, then I'da gotten it. Well played, regardless! Wink

I generally have no use for meme's... I just find they are a ... lower class of humour somehow? But I have a feeling that if I were 18 instead, I'd have more appreciation for them, as a 'quick joke'.
Fight the Good Fight
  • Yandere_Chan
(03-14-2017, 03:49 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 09:57 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: Yes I made it living hell for one of my introverted guy friends because he's the one that asked me to come outside.

EXCELLENT! So you went people-terrorizing!

But somehow you missed saying what happened with the 'main event'!

Did your friend see the gal he has a crush on??

Did you then walk up to her, point to your friend and tell her loudly, "My friend has a crush on you! Yeah that guy over there!" And then make it more awkward by adding, "Yeah! Which is why I'm here instead of playing games at home on-line! Just cause he's too scared to come talk to you!"

And I would have missed the "meme" thing, but if you'd said "me-me" to me, then I'da gotten it. Well played, regardless! Wink

I generally have no use for meme's... I just find they are a ... lower class of humour somehow? But I have a feeling that if I were 18 instead, I'd have more appreciation for them, as a 'quick joke'.

Sorry I took so long to answer this : We went to an arcade with her and her friends, and I kept tormenting him about this girl. I won a bunch of tickets but my friend said I owed him for embarrassing him in front of his crush. So he bought a Giant Teddy for the girl he has a crush on with my tickets.  Dodgy
I feel really sorry for him but also a tiny bit happy ( because he took my tickets) because he got rejected by her. So for the past few days I've been visiting him and watching rick and morty to chear him up.
Yandere~Chan
(03-19-2017, 06:39 AM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: Sorry I took so long to answer this : We went to an arcade with her and her friends, and I kept tormenting him about this girl. I won a bunch of tickets but my friend said I owed him for embarrassing him in front of his crush. So he bought a Giant Teddy for the girl he has a crush on with my tickets.  Dodgy
I feel really sorry for him but also a tiny bit happy ( because he took my tickets) because he got rejected by her. So for the past few days I've been visiting him and watching rick and morty to chear him up.

I remember my first "highschool crush". Wait. No. My only highschool crush.

I used to love playing jokes on her, and made sure that she never found out who'd done them. Big Grin

Did I have a friend who would out me to her? No, because I'd shared with no-one. So my fault....
Actually, in the final weeks of school, when we were both at the cusp of graduation, there was another guy in her class who I knew had the same problem I did. (I could tell by the way he looked at her, lol.)

I engineered a meeting for him to be alone with her... being a very unusual student, and having a key to a computer lab, plus my own desk in the teachers room (a very small ex janitorial closet, lol) next to it... we even went so far as to record their "meeting". He finally told her some of what he'd always wanted to. (They were both in a "gifted" program, and were generally in the same classes throughout highschool.)

It is what I think of, when I fondly consider the word "circumlocution". (lol) One of a woman's secret abilities! Wink

After the meeting, he'd taken the tape out of the tape recorder (hey, that was "technology" back then! This was a lot o' years ago!) and tossed it at me in disgust. (lol)

But we both knew what was coming.

I didn't get up my nerve until the very final day. I don't think she appreciated it (she was already attached to a very fine guy I'm pretty sure that she married).... but that didn't matter. It was more a case of knowing that if you never told her what she made you feel, you would regret it for the rest of your life.

And I was shot down too, but hey, I knew it was coming. Which didn't stop me from pining about it (secretly) for a long time.

I had never before, nor ever since, known anyone like her. And I knew she would be a hottie way back when she had curly hair (why do people not like that?! it baffles me) and braces.

So think of your outing this way.... you helped your friend realize his worst fear -- that he'd be shot down by the one that he liked. But now it's done, and he can move forward.

At least he has you!!! I had no-one, and between you, me and the collection of fence posts reading (~blush~) it took me years to get over her.

But a fairly perfect person is going to choose just one to be with, and what would make one think that they would be so lucky as to be that one?!

Nevertheless, now he at least knows he tried, he knows that she knows, and he has you to console him. (I have a feeling that you will. Maybe you even wish you had a chance to replace her? ~grin~ It wouldn't be the first such occurrence!)

Congrats to you for providing a Real Friend service! There oughtta be a medal...... Smile

(And I mean that seriously!)
Fight the Good Fight
  • Yandere_Chan
@Squirrel

I wish that Real Friend service medals were real that'd be awesome!!!!!
Also he and I are just friends....nothing more. (also I realized at this point in time I don't have any friends that are girls....crap)
I'm always there for friends, I'm the one everyone goes to for advice or if they are upset.

Also here if you need someone to talk to, I know i'm just a creepy internet troll but I'm here if anyone needs to talk Smile
Yandere~Chan
(03-19-2017, 12:21 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: @Squirrel

Also he and I are just friends....nothing more. (also I realized at this point in time I don't have any friends that are girls....crap)
I'm always there for friends, I'm the one everyone goes to for advice or if they are upset.

Also here if you need someone to talk to, I know i'm just a creepy internet troll but I'm here if anyone needs to talk Smile

I was the same, back then, but in reverse. I had a lot of gals as friends who all liked talking to me. But none had any interest beyond that. (Although hopefully that part isn't true for you. We were not designed to go through life alone -- that is what I believe.)

I did have occasional guy friends who were interested in the same things I was, but predominantly, they were gals. These days, I share more. I've put a lot of that nonsense right here, just like that last message. There's no substitute for a good friend.

And I hope that you manage to make a few more, right here!
Fight the Good Fight
  • Yandere_Chan
(03-19-2017, 01:01 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 12:21 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: @Squirrel

I was the same, back then, but in reverse. I had a lot of gals as friends who all liked talking to me. But none had any interest beyond that. (Although hopefully that part isn't true for you. We were not designed to go through life alone -- that is what I believe.)

I did have occasional guy friends who were interested in the same things I was, but predominantly, they were gals. These days, I share more. I've put a lot of that nonsense right here, just like that last message. There's no substitute for a good friend.

And I hope that you manage to make a few more, right here!

hell yeah i love making friends with strangers on the internet  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Jk you guys and gals are all pretty cool
Yandere~Chan
(03-19-2017, 01:29 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: hell yeah i love making friends with strangers on the internet  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Jk you guys and gals are all pretty cool

Be cautious, of course, but yeah -- I've made some real ones. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
  • Yandere_Chan