Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fix lag
Would be good if the game wasn't lagging as fuckk I remember been lvl 40 and it was fun never lagging back in the days now I'm 70 and it lagging as hell I can't do shit

I only play agario mobile so I don't know if on of it lag to but on mobile I've never seen so much lag in a game in my entire life
You've been - ༺✝️ⱣØØSSᗴ✝️༻ killed
(03-13-2017, 12:22 AM)XxmasterxX69 Wrote: Would be good if the game wasn't lagging as fuckk I remember been lvl 40 and it was fun never lagging back in the days now I'm 70 and it lagging as hell I can't do shit

I only play agario mobile so I don't know if on of it lag to but on mobile I've never seen so much lag in a game in my entire life

Yeah, it seems that many of the mobile, and even regular agar.io players experience some lag these days.

I'm not sure if there's a new problem with bots or not... but all you can do is hope that MiniClip makes some headway in clearing all that up. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(03-13-2017, 10:08 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 12:22 AM)XxmasterxX69 Wrote: Would be good if the game wasn't lagging as fuckk I remember been lvl 40 and it was fun never lagging back in the days now I'm 70 and it lagging as hell I can't do shit

Yeah, it seems that many of the mobile, and even regular agar.io players experience some lag these days.

I'm not sure if there's a new problem with bots or not... but all you can do is hope that MiniClip makes some headway in clearing all that up. Smile
Yes haha I hope they fix it but it seem they just want our money and they don't cares about players...
You've been - ༺✝️ⱣØØSSᗴ✝️༻ killed
[-] The following 1 user Likes XxmasterxX69's post:
  • Squirrel