Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come on piggy
So I was browsing the famed internet website called YouTube to find some videos with which I can waste the hours of the day away....

And then I found this video....

The worst part is 2:51 to 2:59. I mean....

THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE WHO VISIT THIS LIVE. AND THERE AREN'T EVEN ANY PIGS TO BE SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

yeaaaaaaaaaaa

#AllIsLost
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
(03-11-2017, 10:22 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: So I was browsing the famed internet website called YouTube to find some videos with which I can waste the hours of the day away....

THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE WHO VISIT THIS LIVE. AND THERE AREN'T EVEN ANY PIGS TO BE SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

yeaaaaaaaaaaa

#AllIsLost

hahahah wtf
Yandere~Chan
Edgy Memes for Edgy Teens
[Image: tumblr_ob902nKxeA1upja5fo1_500.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yandere_Chan's post:
  • ℱIRE
(03-11-2017, 10:22 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: So I was browsing the famed internet website called YouTube to find some videos with which I can waste the hours of the day away....

~snips the video~

lol... Most of the stuff that is "Trending", I find impossible to see why anyone would bother watching it. But if you have discovered that you like watching certain kinds of videos, you generaklly figure out what search terms to use, then it's not so bad.

I really don't get the "YouTube personalities" that people spend so much time watching the videos for... although, some talk about reasonable things, or certain interesting topics, and others might be funny -- those, I could see. But a lot of them are negative, combative, and so on, and I just don't understand why people would waste their time on stuff like that.

Sounds like you found a winner, eh? (lol)

Uhn, thanks for sharing! (NOT!) lol
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan, ℱIRE
I like to listen to this on loop while I watch Russian car accidents on youtube.
[Image: YEET.png]
(03-12-2017, 06:43 AM)YEET Wrote: I like to listen to this on loop while I watch Russian car accidents on youtube.

Yeet, proudly different!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • YEET
I should have watched it yesterday evening, because this is one of those videos you "close Internet" and go to bed after watching.
But for me now Sunday has just begun.

On the other hand I think it's just a contest, a small part of some bigger feast for locals in that place.
Anyway, I was like WTF more than once, but I chose the same winner!
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • ℱIRE
(03-12-2017, 09:28 AM)Lucyfer Wrote: I should have watched it yesterday evening, because this is one of those videos you "close Internet" and go to bed after watching.
But for me now Sunday has just begun.

On the other hand I think it's just a contest, a small part of some bigger feast for locals in that place.
Anyway, I was like WTF more than once, but I chose the same winner!

I dunno! Maybe you never have any recollection of what you dream about.... but me, if I ended an evening on that note, I would be worried there were pig-dreams ahead.... I'da watched just about anything else first, before going to bed.

But, more than likely, there's no way I would have watched the whole thing. As soon as a video gets too crazy, I close it.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ℱIRE
im dying

im literally dying

help

it's too much

i can't breathe
[-] The following 1 user Likes Faded's post:
  • ℱIRE
@Squirrel

I rather meant "enough internet for today".
But hell yes, this video (or the contest itself) is weird. And still I watched it all, hah.

On the other hand hats off for the chubby lady for her great distance to herself. I don't have as much of a distance to myself as she does.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • ℱIRE