Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Yandere_Chan's Introduction.
Um....Hi

My name is Yandere Chan...I'm 17 and a girl...I'm new to this hole Forum thing.
I Like gaming and Anime. I mostly  play Ps4 but also play xbox sometimes too...
I play Agar.io on the side/ kinda like a hobbie or something...IDK. Sometimes I just like to play simple games like this.

Games I play include: Witcher 3, Skyrim, The last of us, God of war, Fallout, GTA, etc.
Anime I like: Another, Future Diary, One punch man, Hellsing Ultimate, sometimes Fairytail, Akame Ga kill, etc...

My name is Yandere Chan because of a game I like....

Well....thanks for taking the time to read my Introduction...hopefully next time I won't be so awkward... Heart
Yandere~Chan
Edgy Memes for Edgy Teens
[Image: tumblr_ob902nKxeA1upja5fo1_500.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users Like Yandere_Chan's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Robin , Squirrel , Voakie , Wunzero, ✨101✨
Hi yandere chan, welcome to the agarioforum community. I hope you will enjoy our community. If you have any questions just ask any member or mod

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Yandere_Chan
Hello, welcome to the forums. Smile Cool to see that you play a variety of games. Have you tried the private server here? Personally I think it's better than regular Agar.io the gameplay is a little faster. Once again welcome. Hope you stay.

[-] The following 2 users Like Final's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Yandere_Chan
I want to play the Witcher 3 too, someday, but unfortunately my PC isn't good enough Sad

Anyways, welcome to the forums Big Grin
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
welcome to the agarioforum community. enjoy
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
(03-10-2017, 05:17 PM)Final Wrote: Hello, welcome to the forums. Smile Cool to see that you play a variety of games. Have you tried the private server here? Personally I think it's better than regular Agar.io the gameplay is a little faster. Once again welcome. Hope you stay.

No I haven't tried the private server yet. I'll try it out now. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(03-10-2017, 05:41 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: I want to play the Witcher 3 too, someday, but unfortunately my PC isn't good enough Sad

Yeah I really Love witcher 3, it's my first choice when I'm not playing agar.io Tongue

(03-10-2017, 04:21 PM)Breakfast Wrote: Hi yandere chan, welcome to the agarioforum community. I hope you will enjoy our community. If you have any questions just ask any member or mod

[Image: 359.jpg]
Thanks  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(03-10-2017, 10:44 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: welcome to the agarioforum community. enjoy

Thanks EqAtOmBe  Smile
Yandere~Chan
[-] The following 2 users Like Yandere_Chan's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , ℱIRE
Hi Yandere_Chan!

Welcome to the forums; if you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to pm me!
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
(03-11-2017, 05:36 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: Hi Yandere_Chan!

Welcome to the forums; if you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to pm me!

Thanks really appreciate it. Big Grin
Yandere~Chan
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yandere_Chan's post:
  • ✨101✨
(03-10-2017, 03:45 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: Um....Hi

I play Agar.io on the side/ kinda like a hobbie or something...IDK. Sometimes I just like to play simple games like this.

Games I play include: Witcher 3, Skyrim, The last of us, God of war, Fallout, GTA, etc.
Anime I like: Another, Future Diary, One punch man, Hellsing Ultimate, sometimes Fairytail, Akame Ga kill, etc...

Well....thanks for taking the time to read my Introduction...hopefully next time I won't be so awkward... Heart

Hi Yandere!

Welcome aboard the Forums, and we're glad to have another gal around here! (There's a few, but not enough, by my way of thinking, anyhow... heh)

You gave us a nice Intro, and think it gives us a good idea of you as a gamer. Smile

And why did you say that you were awkward?! Perhaps you felt that way, because you thought of it as you standing up in a group of random people and talking about yourself?? But that's exactly how you're supposed to introduce yourself!

Now it's our duty to make you feel less awkward, and accepted into our group!

Some of us might use different ways to do that, but I hope the overall welcome will be one that makes you feel 'at home', and give you the encouragement to post some more! (I hope that's well underway, because I saw another post by you!)

Take care, and I hope that you have a blast with us, plus share some of your opinions, and whatever else comes to mind. Big Grin

Hey! And I just noticed that you found and filled out your profile, and couldn't help but notice where you're from -- my faaaavourite accent (except for maybe South African, which is quite similar, and yet distinnnnctly different)!

Dang, I'm trying to remember some of my favourite Aussie sayings, "____'s gone for a walkabout"? I think that's one? There's more that I've forgotten. Sad

I have a few dreams where I'm on an Aussie beach... but it'd be soooo much time in the air for me, probably will never happen. (I'm a Canuck!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Sora, Yandere_Chan
(03-11-2017, 02:50 AM)Yandere_Chan Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 05:41 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: I want to play the Witcher 3 too, someday, but unfortunately my PC isn't good enough Sad

Yeah I really Love witcher 3, it's my first choice when I'm not playing agar.io Tongue

Have you played the Witcher 1 and 2 too?
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
(03-11-2017, 12:54 PM)ℱIRE Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 02:50 AM)Yandere_Chan Wrote:

Have you played the Witcher 1 and 2 too?

I haven't played the first Witcher ( I really want to) but I have played Witcher 2 and its awesome.

(03-11-2017, 08:52 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 03:45 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: Um....Hi

Hi Yandere!

Welcome aboard the Forums, and we're glad to have another gal around here! (There's a few, but not enough, by my way of thinking, anyhow... heh)

You gave us a nice Intro, and think it gives us a good idea of you as a gamer. Smile

And why did you say that you were awkward?! Perhaps you felt that way, because you thought of it as you standing up in a group of random people and talking about yourself?? But that's exactly how you're supposed to introduce yourself!

Now it's our duty to make you feel less awkward, and accepted into our group!

Some of us might use different ways to do that, but I hope the overall welcome will be one that makes you feel 'at home', and give you the encouragement to post some more! (I hope that's well underway, because I saw another post by you!)

Take care, and I hope that you have a blast with us, plus share some of your opinions, and whatever else comes to mind. Big Grin

Hey! And I just noticed that you found and filled out your profile, and couldn't help but notice where you're from -- my faaaavourite accent (except for maybe South African, which is quite similar, and yet distinnnnctly different)!

Dang, I'm trying to remember some of my favourite Aussie sayings, "____'s gone for a walkabout"? I think that's one? There's more that I've forgotten. Sad

I have a few dreams where I'm on an Aussie beach... but it'd be soooo much time in the air for me, probably will never happen. (I'm a Canuck!)

I had to google what Canuck is I've never heard that word before Big Grin So you are Canadian? That's awesome! Does it Snow often? It doesn't snow in Australia (well most of Australia) I've never seen real snow before. Also Thanks  Smile Heart
Yandere~Chan
[-] The following 2 users Like Yandere_Chan's post:
  • Squirrel , ℱIRE
(03-11-2017, 02:57 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: I had to google what Canuck is I've never heard that word before Big Grin So you are Canadian? That's awesome! Does it Snow often? It doesn't snow in Australia (well most of Australia) I've never seen real snow before. Also Thanks  Smile Heart

You say 'oi', I say 'eh'... So what, right?

I've heard that it can rarely snow there, but forget if it's the north or south end of your massive island. I'd go consult a map with longitudes & lattitudes on it and answer my own question, but while I talk a lot, I'm still inherently lazy. :|

It snows here far more often that it would for you... but most of us Canucks are clustered around the southern Canada-USA border, and there, for the most part, snow is not as prevalent.

While it's guaranteed to snow where I am (in Toronto) every year, we hardly ever get sizeable amounts (even 10cm is quite a lot), and all I use for winter shoes is my tired ol' running shoes.

Although, slush-days kind of suck.

If you ever have reason to visit, maybe we can arrange a "snowjob" for you! (There's definitely more Canucks here than there are Aussies. Maybe you can help change that? lol)

And... since you seem like the hospitable type that would do something in turn for us, maybe you can get us lost in the middle of a brush fire. ~grin~

You'll have more fun than we will, but you'll still be cold.

There's definite places to go in Canada for snow sports, and there's lots of those to try.... you know, assuming that you want to be outside. (Hey, can I guess? One of my docs is an Aussie, and she happens to be a red-head. It occurs to me that those burn so readily, that that would be good reason to stay indoors! Are you one too? If so, lets rule out mountain sports for you, because you'll burn like a beet up there even in the winter time!)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
(03-11-2017, 03:51 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 02:57 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: I had to google what Canuck is I've never heard that word before Big Grin So you are Canadian? That's awesome! Does it Snow often? It doesn't snow in Australia (well most of Australia) I've never seen real snow before. Also Thanks  Smile Heart

I've heard that it can rarely snow there, but forget if it's the north or south end of your massive island. I'd go consult a map with longitudes & lattitudes on it and answer my own question, but while I talk a lot, I'm still inherently lazy. :|

It snows here far more often that it would for you... but most of us Canucks are clustered around the southern Canada-USA border, and there, for the most part, snow is not as prevalent.

While it's guaranteed to snow where I am (in Toronto) every year, we hardly ever get sizeable amounts (even 10cm is quite a lot), and all I use for winter shoes is my tired ol' running shoes.

If you ever have reason to visit, maybe we can arrange a "snowjob" for you! (There's definitely more Canucks here than there are Aussies. Maybe you can help change that? lol)

And... since you seem like the hospitable type that would do something in turn for us, maybe you can get us lost in the middle of a brush fire. ~grin~

There's definite places to go in Canada for snow sports, and there's lots of those to try.... you know, assuming that you want to be outside. (Hey, can I guess? One of my docs is an Aussie, and she happens to be a red-head. It occurs to me that those burn so readily, that that would be good reason to stay indoors! Are you one too? If so, lets rule out mountain sports for you, because you'll burn like a beet up there even in the winter time!)

No I'm not a red head, I have extremely fair skin tho and it burns really easy and instead of getting tanned I get freckles. I live in Queensland and it is nearly always Sunny or hot apart from the middle of winter when it gets cooler, and when there is a Storm. As for bush fires they mostly happen around Summer time so If you want to get lost in a bush fire, that'd be the best time to visit.  Big Grin

(03-11-2017, 04:07 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 03:51 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

No I'm not a red head, I have extremely fair skin tho and it burns really easy and instead of getting tanned I get freckles. I live in Queensland and it is nearly always Sunny or hot apart from the middle of winter when it gets cooler, and when there is a Storm. As for bush fires they mostly happen around Summer time so If you want to get lost in a bush fire, that'd be the best time to visit.  Big Grin

Also idk what slang we use, everything sounds normal to me. As for saying "Oi" I rarely use it when talking to mates. For example I'd say Oi mate come over here for a sec or something like that....
Yandere~Chan
  • Squirrel
(03-11-2017, 04:07 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: No I'm not a red head, I have extremely fair skin tho and it burns really easy and instead of getting tanned I get freckles. I live in Queensland and it is nearly always Sunny or hot apart from the middle of winter when it gets cooler, and when there is a Storm. As for bush fires they mostly happen around Summer time so If you want to get lost in a bush fire, that'd be the best time to visit.  Big Grin

Also idk what slang we use, everything sounds normal to me. As for saying "Oi" I rarely use it when talking to mates. For example I'd say Oi mate come over here for a sec or something like that....

That's almost the same thing, then! Red-heads have tons of freckles, usually!

I'd stick to the beaches and restaurants there, but I hope you don't have many stingy/feely water creatures there.

I liked the idea of visiting Florida/USA until I found out about all the jellyfish & men o' war. To this date, I still haven't been in an ocean past my knees. :| It would be nice to change that before I croak. (lol)

The funny thing is that most Canucks don't use "eh" very much either... except with tourists who think we mostly live in igloos, and so on. No chance of that in Toronto though. Even through the coldest months, we're typically above zero a few days, and your house would melt. To say nuttin' about what would happen from April through November!

Oh well, maybe I'll just ask Google about Aussie slang, and then fill you in. Back in the day when I played with those Aussies, mannnn they made me laugh so hard.....

And your accent is very nice to listen to. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
(03-11-2017, 04:25 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 04:07 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: No I'm not a red head, I have extremely fair skin tho and it burns really easy and instead of getting tanned I get freckles. I live in Queensland and it is nearly always Sunny or hot apart from the middle of winter when it gets cooler, and when there is a Storm. As for bush fires they mostly happen around Summer time so If you want to get lost in a bush fire, that'd be the best time to visit.  Big Grin

That's almost the same thing, then! Red-heads have tons of freckles, usually!

I'd stick to the beaches and restaurants there, but I hope you don't have many stingy/feely water creatures there.

I liked the idea of visiting Florida/USA until I found out about all the jellyfish & men o' war. To this date, I still haven't been in an ocean past my knees. :| It would be nice to change that before I croak. (lol)

The funny thing is that most Canucks don't use "eh" very much either... except with tourists who think we mostly live in igloos, and so on. No chance of that in Toronto though. Even through the coldest months, we're typically above zero a few days, and your house would melt. To say nuttin' about what would happen from April through November!

Oh well, maybe I'll just ask Google about Aussie slang, and then fill you in. Back in the day when I played with those Aussies, mannnn they made me laugh so hard.....

And your accent is very nice to listen to. (lol)

Most of the Beaches here are really nice you just have to keep an eye out for jellyfish sometimes. ( it depends where you go) I nearly stepped on a sting ray once when i went to the beach. Sharks are also a problem but shark attacks rarely happen.
Yandere~Chan
  • Squirrel