Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Yandere_Chan's Introduction.
(03-11-2017, 04:32 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: Most of the Beaches here are really nice you just have to keep an eye out for jellyfish sometimes. ( it depends where you go) I nearly stepped on a sting ray once when i went to the beach. Sharks are also a problem but shark attacks rarely happen.

I would definitely pass on sting rays. But I wouldn't think those would be in terribly shallow water? I probably would keep it under a depth of 10'. So I'm also thinking I wouldn't have to be that worried about sharks. Hmm, I've also never experienced a strong undertow, so might keep it to 6'. Then I'd likely be able to just walk out, regardless. Except when the tsunami hits. :| (Yeah, as if I would be that unlucky!)

Don't people go out and spend good money to sit on a boat all day long, in the hopes that they'll see a shark?! (Or do they just do that for whales...) I would think that they'd generally stay farther out to avoid all the scary humans. :|

Jellyfish are the worst for me, because I have a hard time seeing it even if I'm almost on top of it.

~has the eyesight of an old squirrel, lol~

But if there's areas where they just dion't seem to be around, and still has a nice beach, that sounds like a prime idea to me! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
(03-11-2017, 04:58 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 04:32 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: Most of the Beaches here are really nice you just have to keep an eye out for jellyfish sometimes. ( it depends where you go) I nearly stepped on a sting ray once when i went to the beach. Sharks are also a problem but shark attacks rarely happen.

I would definitely pass on sting rays. But I wouldn't think those would be in terribly shallow water? I probably would keep it under a depth of 10'. So I'm also thinking I wouldn't have to be that worried about sharks. Hmm, I've also never experienced a strong undertow, so might keep it to 6'. Then I'd likely be able to just walk out, regardless. Except when the tsunami hits. :| (Yeah, as if I would be that unlucky!)

Don't people go out and spend good money to sit on a boat all day long, in the hopes that they'll see a shark?! (Or do they just do that for whales...) I would think that they'd generally stay farther out to avoid all the scary humans. :|

Jellyfish are the worst for me, because I have a hard time seeing it even if I'm almost on top of it.

~has the eyesight of an old squirrel, lol~

But if there's areas where they just dion't seem to be around, and still has a nice beach, that sounds like a prime idea to me! Big Grin
People pay good money to swim with sharks but i think the watching part is just for Whales Big Grin Anyways I'm going to bed now, it's 3 in the morning (silently crying) It was nice talking to you, I'll be on here later when i'm not sleep deprived. Thanks  Big Grin Heart
Yandere~Chan
Edgy Memes for Edgy Teens
[Image: tumblr_ob902nKxeA1upja5fo1_500.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yandere_Chan's post:
  • Squirrel
(03-11-2017, 05:03 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: People pay good money to swim with sharks but i think the watching part is just for Whales Big Grin Anyways I'm going to bed now, it's 3 in the morning (silently crying) It was nice talking to you, I'll be on here later when i'm not sleep deprived. Thanks  Big Grin Heart

Which is amusing because my shift ended awhile ago, and I was going to tell you I was heading home.

See how a regular Aussie fits with a nocturnal Canadian rodent? Big Grin

It's been a blast, and I'm sure I'll see you soon!
Fight the Good Fight
  • Yandere_Chan
Welcome to community !

We are Glad to have you here Wink

Heart
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
Hi there @Yandere_Chan. Glad to hear you like Witcher. Did you read books or only play Witcher games?
I finished Witcher 1 and 2. I still hold myself to try W3, but for now I don't see a better reason to upgrade my PC, and I don't want to play the game with low or mid graphic details. I also played Skyrim a lot (hundreds of hours total), but I have never managed to finish the main plot and later expansions, even though I bought the Legendary Edition.
I played with modding the game a lot, and found it great part of "playing" Skyrim. But it is Morrowind (The Elder Scrolls III) my favourite part of the serie.

I take the opportunity and ask you if you have ever experienced something like this?

I just came across this video and it is, well, "unlikely" in Europe hehe Big Grin
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
(03-16-2017, 01:33 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Hi there @Yandere_Chan. Glad to hear you like Witcher. Did you read books or only play Witcher games?
I finished Witcher 1 and 2. I still hold myself to try W3, but for now I don't see a better reason to upgrade my PC, and I don't want to play the game with low or mid graphic details. I also played Skyrim a lot (hundreds of hours total), but I have never managed to finish the main plot and later expansions, even though I bought the Legendary Edition.
I played with modding the game a lot, and found it great part of "playing" Skyrim. But it is Morrowind (The Elder Scrolls III) my favourite part of the serie.

I take the opportunity and ask you if you have ever experienced something like this?

I just came across this video and it is, well, "unlikely" in Europe hehe Big Grin

Hi Lucyfer  Big Grin I've played witcher 2 and 3 but have never been able to play the 1st one. I've  completed skyrim many many times (includes every single quest + DLC) I don't usually play with mods until I've completed the game a few times, but when I do Mod i usually have really dumb/stupid mods on (Like turning the dragons into trains  Big Grin ) or I play with lore friendly mods. I've played Morrowind, Although I never completed it I found it really fun but also pretty difficult (because I ran into high level areas)

And yes that video^^ is a pretty normal occurrence if you live in the country or residential areas away from the city. It doesn't happen in cities tho.  Big Grin
Yandere~Chan
  • Lucyfer
(03-17-2017, 01:30 AM)Yandere_Chan Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 01:33 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Hi there @Yandere_Chan. Glad to hear you like Witcher. Did you read books or only play Witcher games?

Hi Lucyfer  Big Grin I've played witcher 2 and 3 but have never been able to play the 1st one. I've  completed skyrim many many times (includes every single quest + DLC) I don't usually play with mods until I've completed the game a few times, but when I do Mod i usually have really dumb/stupid mods on (Like turning the dragons into trains  Big Grin ) or I play with lore friendly mods. I've played Morrowind, Although I never completed it I found it really fun but also pretty difficult (because I ran into high level areas)

And yes that video^^ is a pretty normal occurrence if you live in the country or residential areas away from the city. It doesn't happen in cities tho.  Big Grin

OH OH! This just makes me wanna go there, to some remote area, and set 'roo traps!

Imagine it jumping over a 5' fence only to land on the green camo nettiung for my 12' pit. Big Grin

(Does anyone know how 'roo tastes?! What if it's tastier than the pig?!?!?!)
Fight the Good Fight
  • Yandere_Chan
@Squirrel
apparently they taste like a cross between venison and buffalo meat. (I've never had any before, I'm just going off what other ppl have told me)
It has a really gamey taste.
Yandere~Chan
(03-17-2017, 04:07 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: @Squirrel
apparently they taste like a cross between venison and buffalo meat. (I've never had any before, I'm just going off what other ppl have told me)
It has a really gamey taste.

That makes sense, especially for their legs -- those things are soooo strong.

I've had a 'buffalo' burger -- found myself on a native Indian reservation on vacation, and they'd set up a restaurant where they served it.

It was okay... slightly different, but in my mind, no big deal.

It was certainly not worth the price that was attached to it.

To me, "venison" is too vague a word. You could be eating a fox, deer, or groundhog! So for me, you would have to be... more specific.
Fight the Good Fight
Welcome! I like anime too. I don't watch a lot of them but my favorite ones are Re:Zero, Akami Ga Kill! and Your Name. xD
Agar.io Enlist Date: 2015
Level: 100
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/wunzer0
(03-10-2017, 03:45 PM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: Um....Hi

My name is Yandere Chan...I'm 17 and a girl...I'm new to this hole Forum thing.
I Like gaming and Anime. I mostly  play Ps4 but also play xbox sometimes too...
I play Agar.io on the side/ kinda like a hobbie or something...IDK. Sometimes I just like to play simple games like this.

Games I play include: Witcher 3, Skyrim, The last of us, God of war, Fallout, GTA, etc.
Anime I like: Another, Future Diary, One punch man, Hellsing Ultimate, sometimes Fairytail, Akame Ga kill, etc...

My name is Yandere Chan because of a game I like....

Well....thanks for taking the time to read my Introduction...hopefully next time I won't be so awkward... Heart
Where IS DEATH NOTE???
[Image: giphy.gif]
A little Boredom can be a dangerous thing Wink)
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealL's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
(03-22-2017, 04:49 PM)TheRealL Wrote:

I play Agar.io on the side/ kinda like a hobbie or something...IDK. Sometimes I just like to play simple games like this.

Games I play include: Witcher 3, Skyrim, The last of us, God of war, Fallout, GTA, etc.
Anime I like: Another, Future Diary, One punch man, Hellsing Ultimate, sometimes Fairytail, Akame Ga kill, etc...

Well....thanks for taking the time to read my Introduction...hopefully next time I won't be so awkward... Heart
Where IS DEATH NOTE???

If you are the real L then where's the real Light Yagami Big Grin
Yandere~Chan
  • TheRealL
(03-24-2017, 02:50 AM)Yandere_Chan Wrote:

Well....thanks for taking the time to read my Introduction...hopefully next time I won't be so awkward... :heart:
Where IS DEATH NOTE???

If you are the real L then where's the real Light Yagami 
we both are shinigamis :))
anyways L or Kira?
[Image: giphy.gif]
A little Boredom can be a dangerous thing Wink)
[-] The following 2 users Like TheRealL's post:
  • Relax , Yandere_Chan
(03-24-2017, 03:06 PM)TheRealL Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 02:50 AM)Yandere_Chan Wrote:

Where IS DEATH NOTE???

If you are the real L then where's the real Light Yagami 
we both are shinigamis Smile)
anyways L or Kira?
I like L better than kira, I got sad when he died.
Yandere~Chan
Welcome Fam I hope you meet you in secret mode more
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Demon King's post:
  • Yandere_Chan