Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danny's Intro
My name is Danny. I recently just moved from the Minecraft community over to here. I've always liked agario, and would always play it on the side, but I've decided to pick it up as my main game now. I'm 16, I play basketball, and I enjoy gaming with friends. 

Thanks
Danny
[-] The following 7 users Like ugh it's Danny's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , EqAtOmBe , Reaction , Sora, Supergirl , Yandere_Chan, ✨101✨
Welcome to the forums Danny! I have a friend named danny! Anyways, if you need any help, feel free write me a message! Have a blast on this awesome and friendly community! Bye!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
Welcome Danny!

Try the faster paced version of agario here: http://agarioforums.io/

It's called AGF, and tbh more fun Big Grin
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , EqAtOmBe
Welcome to AGF community

We are great to have you here...

Welcome bro... Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(03-09-2017, 01:45 AM)ugh it Wrote: My name is Danny. I recently just moved from the Minecraft community over to here. I've always liked agario, and would always play it on the side, but I've decided to pick it up as my main game now. I'm 16, I play basketball, and I enjoy gaming with friends. 

Thanks
Danny

Welcome aboard! You should find lots of fun people around here to spend some time with!

And thanks for telling us a bit about you, but I think you left out the part that will be on people's minds...........

"Whats with the 'Ugh'?!" What did you do to deserve that, eh? Let us know, if you dare....

And regardless, have a blast out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , ✨101✨
WELCOME @ugh it's Danny  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
Hello! Welcome to the forums. I used to play basketball, well not competitively I just played around with my family and friends until I found tennis. Tongue

[-] The following 1 user Likes Final's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(03-09-2017, 03:21 AM)REACTION Wrote: Welcome to the forums Danny! I have a friend named danny! Anyways, if you need any help, feel free write me a message! Have a blast on this awesome and friendly community! Bye!

Thanks

(03-09-2017, 03:32 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: Welcome Danny!

Try the faster paced version of agario here: http://agarioforums.io/

It's called AGF, and tbh more fun Big Grin

Tried it and not really a fan.

(03-09-2017, 03:32 AM)Robin Wrote: Welcome to AGF community

We are great to have you here...

Welcome bro... Wink

Thanks

(03-09-2017, 07:32 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-09-2017, 01:45 AM)ugh it Wrote: My name is Danny. I recently just moved from the Minecraft community over to here. I've always liked agario, and would always play it on the side, but I've decided to pick it up as my main game now. I'm 16, I play basketball, and I enjoy gaming with friends. 

Thanks
Danny

Welcome aboard! You should find lots of fun people around here to spend some time with!

And thanks for telling us a bit about you, but I think you left out the part that will be on people's minds...........

"Whats with the 'Ugh'?!" What did you do to deserve that, eh? Let us know, if you dare....

And regardless, have a blast out there!

Just wanted to put it there, no reason

(03-09-2017, 12:41 PM)Supergirl Wrote: WELCOME @ugh it's Danny  Exclamation

Wink

Thanks

(03-09-2017, 01:44 PM)Final Wrote: Hello! Welcome to the forums. I used to play basketball, well not competitively I just played around with my family and friends until I found tennis. Tongue

Thats cool, I'm on my school's JV team, and I dont really know anyone who plays tennis.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ugh it's Danny's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
welcom Dan enjoy
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • ✨101✨