Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Une québécoise démoniaque ;D
Bonjour Démone et bienvenue sur AGF! Ça fait plaisir de voir un autre membre provenant du Québec se joindre à nous. Amuse-toi bien et fait comme chez toi; comme tu as pu le constater, la communauté ici est très accueillante et chaleureuse.

Because this language appears to be no more than a complex cipher to a majority of people here, I've decided to include a translation: 

Hello Démone and welcome to AGF! It's nice to see another forumite from Quebec joining us. Have fun and make yourself at home; as you could see, the community here is very welcoming and warm. 

EDIT:
@Voakie . You joined pretty late so I'm not sure if you knew, but there used to be a turkish subforum on AGF (and yes, this is memories from my previous account in the works). I'm pretty sure it was deleted due to inactivity because it had only one thread and two posts... which were in english. I think it is very possible that if there's a decent amount of french and german speakers we could have a french and/or a german subforums.

@Squirrel . About the pronoun "it": It doesn't exist in french, every word has a gender, there's nothing really neutral in french. So when you say "I must have killed it" in french, you literally say "I must have killed him", but you do mean the former in this context nonetheless. In other words "Je dois l'avoir tué" = "I must have killed it" or "I must have killed him" depending on context and as you know already, google isn't brilliant enough to translate context yet.
[-] The following 3 users Like Doigt's post:
  • Démone, EqAtOmBe , Squirrel

Messages In This Thread
Une québécoise démoniaque ;D - Démone - 03-08-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: Une québécoise démoniaque ;D - Apix - 03-08-2017, 02:24 AM
RE: Une québécoise démoniaque ;D - Apix - 03-08-2017, 05:06 AM
RE: Une québécoise démoniaque ;D - Apix - 03-09-2017, 12:29 AM
Un autre Québécois répond - Doigt - 04-15-2017, 05:05 PM