Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Valle's introduction
Hello everyone of the AGF community. My name is Valle and I originally come from the Ukraine but now I live in the United States. I've been playing AGF for a few weeks now as I find it a little more interesting than the original game. Soon I'll be getting my PC back as it's under repair. 

Lil background story I suppose, why not? Back in 2014 as many of you know the riots in Ukraine were bad, this is when my family and I left the country due to the fact of the riots and of Russia. So I've been living in USA for about 3 years. I still visit Ukraine every year as it's my home country you know? Can never forget it. 

I'm a lil bit of a web developer but have forgotten much about it as I never really used my skills, you know the saying! "You don't use it, ya lose it" such a sad saying but true.  

If you happen to see me sucking up cells in AGF my name will most likely be 'Valle!' and, yeah, that's about it. I know most of you maybe even all of you have never seen me in game, well like I said I don't have my PC at the time but once I get it back I'll be playing hoping to aim for the LB! (Leader Board) 

Thanks for reading. 

Cheers!
  Valle.
[Image: Valle.png]
[-] The following 12 users Like Valle's post:
  • Conquest, deleted_Agrendallan, EqAtOmBe , Mikasa, Relax , Sora, Squirrel , Velli, Voakie , ™ Chronic , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
(04-11-2017, 04:38 AM)Valle Wrote: Hello everyone of the AGF community. My name is Valle and I originally come from the Ukraine but now I live in the United States. I've been playing AGF for a few weeks now as I find it a little more interesting than the original game. Soon I'll be getting my PC back as it's under repair. 

Lil background story I suppose, why not? Back in 2014 as many of you know the riots in Ukraine were bad, this is when my family and I left the country due to the fact of the riots and of Russia. So I've been living in USA for about 3 years. I still visit Ukraine every year as it's my home country you know? Can never forget it. 

I'm a lil bit of a web developer but have forgotten much about it as I never really used my skills, you know the saying! "You don't use it, ya lose it" such a sad saying but true.  

If you happen to see me sucking up cells in AGF my name will most likely be 'Valle!' and, yeah, that's about it. I know most of you maybe even all of you have never seen me in game, well like I said I don't have my PC at the time but once I get it back I'll be playing hoping to aim for the LB! (Leader Board) 

Thanks for reading. 

Cheers!
  Valle.

Hi Valle, and welcome aboard!

It's great that you were able to get out there (Ukraine), and I hope that all is much better in the USA for you? If you're able to go back every year, I know that flight isn't cheap, so hopefully you're doing well...

We have at least one more person here who's still back there, Vic....

And the people I have talked to from there seem to live to send back some money to the family back home.

Here's hoping that peace is coming there soon... Russia is being pulled in a few different directions at once now, and hopefully that allows things to simmer even more back home. You probably still have a bunch of family back there.

All the best to you!

And it's nice that you're here too, and have a chance to have some fun with us!

You're right about "Use it or lose it", but they also say, "All fun and no play, makes Jack a dull boy!~" ~grin~

Have a blast out there, and hope you'll share how things are going with you, and back home??
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Thank you for the welcome.

And yes, it is quite costly but my whole family and I put in our money so that we have the funds to fly back. Once we get there it's easy though cash wise, family takes us and and we eat, sleep, visit, do whatever so the majority of things are taken care of.

Ah yes, Vic (Viktor) him and I went to school together. Unfortunately he lost interest in the game of Agario and stopped altogether so I doubt we shall be seeing him anytime soon. He lives on the western part of Ukraine so he is safe from the chaos that goes with the western side.

Russia is indeed being pulled in a few directions, well, they have Syria to deal with now, but they are still pushing in Ukraine... just leave us alone already! But hey, what can you do?! Everyone wants power these days. Nothing we can do but keep family close as well as friends and keep safe during tough times. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Valle's post:
  • Squirrel
I already see me confusing @Valle and @Velli... Bare with me! Big Grin (Edit, I wanted to mention Velli but his name always gets turned into a chicken)

Welcome to the forums Valle. Even though I live in Germany and am not expecting an attack from russia any time soon, I'm sure I can say for all of us europeans, it was quite a bit scary to have a "war" so close to home. Bombs, terrorists and Donald Trump... This is gonna be a fun year Wink
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Velli
(04-11-2017, 10:11 AM)Voakie Wrote: I already see me confusing @Valle and @Velli... Bare with me! Big Grin (Edit, I wanted to mention Velli but his name always gets turned into a chicken)

Welcome to the forums Valle. Even though I live in Germany and am not expecting an attack from russia any time soon, I'm sure I can say for all of us europeans, it was quite a bit scary to have a "war" so close to home. Bombs, terrorists and Donald Trump... This is gonna be a fun year Wink

I understand that a Tomahawk missile has a shelf-life of about 7-10 years... so he's probably just rotating stock.

I'm pretty sure there's a bunch more stationed in Germany pointing Russia's way, just in case! Wink

The only thing that's missing, is having Trump challenge those nutty North Koreans to a ~cough~ ....football..... game.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ✨101✨
Welcome Heart
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

Hm, @Voakie , now that I think if it... Velli and Valle do sound the same. Just don't confuse me with a chicken! Tongue

Nice that you live in Germany, but I don't think you'll have any problems with Russia. They are targeting countries that are in ruins with war or with rebels that are causing trouble, Syria and Ukraine are a good example. Syria is practically destroyed, eastern side of Ukraine is destroyed. Is there a rebel war going on in Germany? I hope not.
[-] The following 2 users Like Valle's post:
  • Squirrel , Voakie
hi, welcome to the forums  Smile Hope you have a good time 

And as for the discussion there is: As a European, I'm not of afraid of what Russia will do, but more of what the USA will do. If the US, Trump, causes trouble somewhere, high chance most of Europe will be involved as well, because of NATO for example.
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Valle
Welcome! Heart
Just recently joined this forum to and posted my introduction thread as well, hope to see you stick around Big Grin
Greetings from Sweden Sleepy
Welcome Valle!!

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me Tongue

See ya Big Grin
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Hi @Valle!

I keep my fingers crossed that you and your family will be able to go back home safe one day, to a modern European country independent from both USA and Russia. I know the biggest part of Ukraine is still a place to live a peacefull life, but there is much to do to make it better. But this is it, a tiny group of multimillionaires make wars between whole nations in the name of $$. This was, is, and unfortunatelly will be and we can't do much about that.
There are hundreds of thousands of you in my country now and you are here to work fair and change your future yourself without looking on anyone else to give stuff for free. This is nice and in complete contrary to some trends in EU Wink

(04-11-2017, 04:38 AM)Valle Wrote: I still visit Ukraine every year as it's my home country you know? Can never forget it. 
Yes, we here know it probably better than anyone else on this planet what does it mean Smile.

But leave it on side. This place is rather to discuss about and enjoy eating all this colourfull balls we look at daily Big Grin
So welcome, have fun on the forums and in the game and see you around.

Are you more a backend web developer or front one?
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • ℱIRE
welcome aboard  Big Grin
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
(04-11-2017, 12:11 PM)Valle Wrote: Hm, @Voakie , now that I think if it... Velli and Valle do sound the same. Just don't confuse me with a chicken! Tongue

Nice that you live in Germany, but I don't think you'll have any problems with Russia. They are targeting countries that are in ruins with war or with rebels that are causing trouble, Syria and Ukraine are a good example. Syria is practically destroyed, eastern side of Ukraine is destroyed. Is there a rebel war going on in Germany? I hope not.

Good job in finding your profile, picking an avatar (nice! A bit mysterious looking... and artsy!), and your "custom user title".... I doubt there's more than a couple who found all that stuff faster!

....and so I have to ask.... What is 'NG'?

(In my industry, we like a 3 letter (hardly professional) acronym 'NFG' which comes out as "No ^%#$'n Good", so I doubt that has any relevance...

I'll guess... "New gal"?!

But I'm hoping there's a better story behind it. ~grin~
Fight the Good Fight
The NG is the abbreviation for my name. Yes, maybe my avatar is a lil mysterious. Smile