Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The LagMaster
Hey there. I been using this website for some time now. So I thought I would finally make an account Big Grin
Stay Laggy Wink
[Image: VuMvQ5G.gif]
 { YT https://goo.gl/eZlg4c  }
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lagmaster 2.0's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
Welcome to the forums Lagmaster2.0!

If you like agario try out agf: http://agarioforums.io/
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Reaction
(03-06-2017, 09:15 PM)Lagmaster 2.0 Wrote: Hey there. I been using this website for some time now. So I thought I would finally make an account Big Grin

Welcome to the Forums!

I like your name... lol. You should get lot's of comments on it. Do we blame you for all the lag?? I dunno if you want it to go that way. Do we whine to you any time we encounter lag? Then I can see the relevance (lol!) of your sig, "spare me the chit-chat".

I figure that you will claim to be the king of playing through lag. ~grin~ That would sound a lot better! "Bring on your lag, lads! I will take it all, and lay waste to you all regardless, for I am the LagMassssterrrrrr!"

I guess we'll see how talkative you end up being.

As you can probably tell, if you won't say anything, I'll say some stuff for ya. :|
(Which is not necessarily a good thing, but if someone laughs, then I'll take it as a win.)

Have fun out there, and may the lag never touch you!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Lagmaster 2.0, Robin
Welcome to the AGF community Sir!

Hopefully you enjoy this Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
(03-07-2017, 09:40 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 09:15 PM)Lagmaster 2.0 Wrote: Hey there. I been using this website for some time now. So I thought I would finally make an account Big Grin

Welcome to the Forums!

I like your name... lol. You should get lot's of comments on it. Do we blame you for all the lag?? I dunno if you want it to go that way.  Do we whine to you any time we encounter lag? Then I can see the relevance (lol!) of your sig, "spare me the chit-chat".

I figure that you will claim to be the king of playing through lag. ~grin~ That would sound a lot better! "Bring on your lag, lads! I will take it all, and lay waste to you all regardless, for I am the LagMassssterrrrrr!"

I guess we'll see how talkative you end up being.

As you can probably tell, if you won't say anything, I'll say some stuff for ya. :|
(Which is not necessarily a good thing, but if someone laughs, then I'll take it as a win.)

Have fun out there, and may the lag never touch you!

Lol bro. Thanks and may the lag be with you  Wink
Stay Laggy Wink
[Image: VuMvQ5G.gif]
 { YT https://goo.gl/eZlg4c  }