Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New CN skin
[Image: J4ZQP40.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Conquest, EqAtOmBe , run SPOT run , Sora
Cool looking skin. I'll try it out sometime.
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Polearm's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
(03-06-2017, 03:04 AM)Nuggz Wrote: [Image: J4ZQP40.jpg]

Evil eyes and big chompers... (lol) It looks like it could work!

If you made your pic into a skin, everyone would think you were a softie-pushover! Wink Big Grin

(Boy, would they have bad surprises inbound, eh?! lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
(03-06-2017, 04:21 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 03:04 AM)Nuggz Wrote: [Image: J4ZQP40.jpg]

Evil eyes and big chompers... (lol) It looks like it could work!

If you made your pic into a skin, everyone would think you were a softie-pushover! Wink Big Grin

(Boy, would they have bad surprises inbound, eh?! lol)

Lmao yeah I'm about to be a biker chick too
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Voakie
(03-06-2017, 04:38 AM)Nuggz Wrote: Lmao yeah I'm about to be a biker chick too

Noooo, don't be a biker! In North America, thanks to the "driving geniouses" on the road, it's my position that everyone who rides a motorcycle has a death wish.

We no want dat!!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 4 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Conquest, cuntnugg3t , Voakie , ✨101✨
Nice, I like that evil grin  Big Grin
[Image: vidjRTd.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarsGr8Galaxy's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
Looks cute, funny, savagery. There is everything in it... Heart
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
(03-06-2017, 03:28 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 04:38 AM)Nuggz Wrote: Lmao yeah I'm about to be a biker chick too

Noooo, don't be a biker! In North America, thanks to the "driving geniouses" on the road, it's my position that everyone who rides a motorcycle has a death wish.

We no want dat!!

Lol... I'm looking at a Honda rebel. I think it would fit my style  Cool

And I do not have a death wish, I promise I will ride it safely!!

And thanks everyone. Feel free to use it in the game. It's similar to the other one I made, [souleater]

They are both from anime shows I like
Good one indeed.
I don't play AGF but this skin seems a perfect choice for the game where you eat others ha!

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
(03-07-2017, 07:30 PM)Nuggz Wrote: Lol... I'm looking at a Honda rebel. I think it would fit my style  Cool

And thanks everyone. Feel free to use it in the game. It's similar to the other one I made, [souleater]

I'm not worried about you, Nuggz... I'm worried about the idiot beside you. who doesn't see you, because they went "through the motions" passing their drivers license test, doesn't care about anything other than themselves.

My mom drive a motorcycle in Germany, where she told me that kids are educated on how to drive from a very young age (like 5!) (Hey @Voakie , is it still that way? Hope so!) and it was very safe to do. But when she got to Canada and saw what was driving on the roads, she swore to never ride again.

I get the whole excitement of it, I agree that it would look awesome on you and fit your style. But in the end, I'd like you to be around, and not be roadkill! I can see that hair of yours, cascading out of some garish helmet (lol), hair flying. It would look awesome! But I'd rather see that in my dreams & never have to worry if some schmuck made you into a Nuggetcake.

I used to think that motorcyclistys were being proud when they would soup up their bikes to make them extra loud. Then one of my bosses fulfilled a "bucketlist" item & got a Harley. He explained the real reason, was to try to make sure that your fellow-idiots on the road couldn't "forget" that you were there.

PS: It's maybe 5 yrs later now, and he's given in to his wife's wishes, that he never really ride it day in & day out.

For you, it fits, and would probably be a fairly cheap way to 'get around'.... but never forget the idiots-angle!

We just want you around, that's all.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
(03-09-2017, 05:50 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 07:30 PM)Nuggz Wrote: Lol... I'm looking at a Honda rebel. I think it would fit my style  Cool

I'm not worried about you, Nuggz... I'm worried about the idiot beside you. who doesn't see you, because they went "through the motions" passing their drivers license test, doesn't care about anything other than themselves.

My mom drive a motorcycle in Germany, where she told me that kids are educated on how to drive from a very young age (like 5!) (Hey @Voakie , is it still that way? Hope so!) and it was very safe to do. But when she got to Canada and saw what was driving on the roads, she swore to never ride again.

I get the whole excitement of it, I agree that it would look awesome on you and fit your style. But in the end, I'd like you to be around, and not be roadkill! I can see that hair of yours, cascading out of some garish helmet (lol), hair flying. It would look awesome! But I'd rather see that in my dreams & never have to worry if some schmuck made you into a Nuggetcake.

I used to think that motorcyclistys were being proud when they would soup up their bikes to make them extra loud. Then one of my bosses fulfilled a "bucketlist" item & got a Harley. He explained the real reason, was to try to make sure that your fellow-idiots on the road couldn't "forget" that you were there.

PS: It's maybe 5 yrs later now, and he's given in to his wife's wishes, that he never really ride it day in & day out.

For you, it fits, and would probably be a fairly cheap way to 'get around'.... but never forget the idiots-angle!

We just want you around, that's all.

If it's your property then you can drive what you want on there Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
I went and spectated a game and all I saw was an army of CNs.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Final's post:
  • cuntnugg3t