Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MUSIC ON AGF
what if we could add a music player to listen to music on agf. Maybe like a playlist or like a discord bot where you can insert a song to play. Or even we could have a DJ master who every week uploads a selection of the hot songs

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
If so everyone would hear my Icelandic music. Tongue And I don't know how pleasing they would be to all you English and whatever other language you speak people.

[-] The following 2 users Like Final's post:
  • Démone, Squirrel
(03-02-2017, 05:01 PM)Final Wrote: If so everyone would hear my Icelandic music. Tongue And I don't know how pleasing they would be to all you English and whatever other language you speak people.

all i know is BJORK

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
Well I listen to Úlfur Úlfur and Reykjavikurdætur for the rap songs. I don't really like Björk Guðmundsdóttir songs.

i'd rather not hear cringe music

joking
[-] The following 1 user Likes Faded's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
(03-02-2017, 04:54 PM)Breakfast Wrote: what if we could add a music player to listen to music on agf. Maybe like a playlist or like a discord bot where you can insert a song to play. Or even we could have a DJ master who every week uploads a selection of the hot songs

I listen to Heavy Metal, Post hardcore and Alternative music. I think It would be a bad idea if I DJ. But I like the idea. Big Grin
Yandere~Chan
Edgy Memes for Edgy Teens
[Image: tumblr_ob902nKxeA1upja5fo1_500.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Yandere_Chan's post:
  • run SPOT run , Squirrel
I'll be the dj master XD.

Nice idea.

I got tons and tons of cool songs for you guys.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • Démone
(03-12-2017, 03:24 AM)REACTION Wrote: I'll be the dj master XD.

Nice idea.

I got tons and tons of cool songs for you guys.
The music is my life !!! lol

Very good idea !

I always have a song on my head ;D

(03-02-2017, 05:01 PM)Final Wrote: If so everyone would hear my Icelandic music. Tongue And I don't know how pleasing they would be to all you English and whatever other language you speak people.

Always good to discover something else ! ;Wink Heart I would be glad to hear Wink
G WATSKY FOR THE WIN BLORG
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
(03-02-2017, 04:54 PM)Breakfast Wrote: what if we could add a music player to listen to music on agf. Maybe like a playlist or like a discord bot where you can insert a song to play. Or even we could have a DJ master who every week uploads a selection of the hot songs

I'm not sure why every Discord channel I come across seems to have to have a 'music player', but I'm not surprised the idea is here for AGF.

If the resources are there, maybe?

BHut I don't understand why everyone wouldn't just take care of their own music, thanks to YouTube (or whatever), with some of your fave playlists.

It's not a bad idea, but it would cost resources, and as is, doesn't do anything special.

Now.......

If you decided that the #1 player at the time had the right to DJ... that might be interesting. It might give people another reason to compete for it...

And while they were busy typing out a command to load up the next song, we could be breaking them up, and eating them. Big Grin

(If that became a feature, I can already predict what 101 would do.... He'd record some "track" that basically says that '101 is the Greatest' and play it over and over, intermixed with other annoying stuff. :|)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Relax
(03-13-2017, 12:50 PM)Relax Wrote: Lmao everyone would have to listen to my JB songs every time I'm on  Big Grin

TELL me that JB doesn't stand for what I think it does!

PLEASE!

You started drinking Jim Beam, right? And are playing the commercial jingles that go with their stuff.

Surely it's not the artist that someone else you talk to a lot likes.

Although.....

I dare say that would redouble people's efforts to take you down. Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
"JB" ... all clear now, that explain a lot  Exclamation

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(03-13-2017, 02:43 PM)Relax Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 02:13 PM)Supergirl Wrote: "JB" ... all clear now, that explain a lot  Exclamation

So does your YouTube Exclamation

No clue what you mean, my youtube channel is very fine  Exclamation

Smile
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Relax
I DONT GET WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT. I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT MUSIC BUT THERE IS NOTHING RELATED TO MUSIC LOL XDDDDDD ....KILL MEE Confused
[Image: Robin.png]