Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
PHENS FORUMS.IO LVL SKINS(COMPLETE)
@Craw posted? Say what...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Craw
(03-16-2017, 08:26 PM)Craw Wrote: So you wont use My skins.. thanks

nah boi its me and you plus @run SPOT run

@Sora has give me a general template on how to make the skins , i'll prob make a thread when I have time to recruit additional artists so no one is left out.

PM me for details.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Craw
(03-05-2017, 08:43 PM)Sora Wrote: Hi Phenomenal,

I must say you've put a lot of effort into this. A lot of your skins are very cool.
I have an idea, and a proposal.

For now, as things are not completely finished regarding the game and official skins, we will let this thread stay open for discussion. When the beta of the game is released, we can discuss further regarding these skins. We can also have a poll at a later phase regarding these skins. Much like run SPOT run says. 
An idea I have for you, is that you may sell these skins for personal use as skins in the game. Meaning that, players may choose from your skins, and buy the rights to use a chosen skin from your (shop?) list of skins, in exchange for game coins, or other tradeable valueables which are yet to come.

Let me know your thoughts about this. I appreciate your efforts for the skins. You've made a great impression already, and you're a relatively new member! Thank you.
 yes @Sora i think that would be a good idea thanks Big Grin I think an in-game currency would be a cool way to get these skins but also maybe you could unlock sets by earning achievements like gaining a certain mass etc? What do u think?
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phenomenal's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(03-28-2017, 12:55 PM)Phenomenal Wrote:

I must say you've put a lot of effort into this. A lot of your skins are very cool.

For now, as things are not completely finished regarding the game and official skins, we will let this thread stay open for discussion. When the beta of the game is released, we can discuss further regarding these skins. We can also have a poll at a later phase regarding these skins. Much like run SPOT run says. 
An idea I have for you, is that you may sell these skins for personal use as skins in the game. Meaning that, players may choose from your skins, and buy the rights to use a chosen skin from your (shop?) list of skins, in exchange for game coins, or other tradeable valueables which are yet to come.

Let me know your thoughts about this. I appreciate your efforts for the skins. You've made a great impression already, and you're a relatively new member! Thank you.
 yes @Sora i think that would be a good idea thanks Big Grin I think an in-game currency would be a cool way to get these skins but also maybe you could unlock sets by earning achievements like gaining a certain mass etc? What do u think?

That's a great idea. @Sora Can't wait till it's all in place and working.  @Phenomenal  I also think a high scores achievement to unlock certain slins is an awesome idea. That way even the serious players can show something for their skill and effort.  If you need any help about skins Phenomenal , maybe i can help and @run SPOT run  is pretty good with skins too and I'm sure he would help you if your stuck. Smile
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(03-28-2017, 02:41 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:

That's a great idea. @Sora Can't wait till it's all in place and working.  @Phenomenal  I also think a high scores achievement to unlock certain slins is an awesome idea. That way even the serious players can show something for their skill and effort.  If you need any help about skins Phenomenal , maybe i can help and @run SPOT run  is pretty good with skins too and I'm sure he would help you if your stuck. Smile
@TM Soloist It is still to early to begin on the level skins, we have to wait till a few updates are in. This is what the boss told me Wink
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
ahhh the food are my family. i would love them skins

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(03-28-2017, 03:33 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 02:41 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:

@TM Soloist It is still to early to begin on the level skins, we have to wait till a few updates are in. This is what the boss told me Wink
w/e it will be worth the wait. Smile
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , ✨101✨
So well understood the discussion you want to make a list of skin with level in the following style

Just as an example does not rely on the theme and the dragon had good stock image Wink

at level 5 or X coin

[Image: level1.jpg]

at level 10 or X coin

[Image: level10.jpg]

at level 25 or X coin

[Image: level25.jpg]

at level 50 or X coin

[Image: level50.jpg]

at level 75 or X coin

[Image: level75.jpg]

leve 100 or X coin

top of top big KING LOL( JOKE )

[Image: level100.jpg]

juste brainstorming for idea

For information time work editing only with minimal change in the image level (not including research and design of images and theme if more complex modification) about 3:30 (already had a background and image in inventory)
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s