Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random stuff
we may talk about random stuff here... I'll start off with movies whats your favorite movie guys?
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Demon King's post:
  • DeatKC
i like matrix and v for vendetta
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]
What About Bob?

Very old movie (1991), but very funny (if you have the same sense of humor as I have)  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(03-02-2017, 01:22 AM)Supergirl Wrote: What About Bob?

Very old movie (1991), but very funny (if you have the same sense of humor as I have)  Exclamation

Wink

my sense of humor is very twisted lol, but i think my favorite movie is Waterboy starring Adam Sandler haha or something along those lines i don't really watch movies

Wink

That was with Bill Murray. That was a funny movie. Do you remember a Movie called What About Mary? so funny also.
Smile

This could be a great thread. And yes water boy. My fav part is when the coach is yelling at water boy and the coaches head shrinks to the size of a grape ...do you remember that part? Adam Sandlar. Such a dick lol
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Demon King
(03-02-2017, 01:35 AM)TM Soloist Wrote:

Wink

That was with Bill Murray. That was a funny movie. Do you remember a Movie called What About Mary? so funny also.
Smile

This could be a great thread. And yes water boy. My fav part is when the coach is yelling at water boy and the coaches head shrinks to the size of a grape  ...do you remember that part? Adam Sandlar. Such a dick lol
yes i remember haha i love Adam Sandler he's such a funny actor and a good actor I love all of his movies
There's more movies that should make this list of mine, but these are the ones that most blew me away, and for their various reasons.... I don't really think I can rank them, so in no particular order:

1. Highlander. (There can be ONLY ONE Don't even bother with the others.)
For the great swordplay, for the changes in time and scenes, for the villains (The Kurgan), and the heroes (including Sean Connery), and for true love. (Here's to Heather for true love, and not Brenda who loved the man just so she could get a better look at his sword. Wink)

2. Aliens (yes, the 2nd one)
I usually do not like horror flicks at all, but this one went overboard to create a sense of reality (especially given the special effects available during it's days). It was also perfect for taking a gal to the movies, and knowing how to scare the cr@p outta her, by poking her at all the right moments. Sigourney Weaver, you rocked that flick!

3. Princess Bride
A perfect combination of action, comedy, and sap -- the best movie I think that has been made and classified as a 'date movie'. Although I don't suggest a guy try to become reknowned as a pirate to win "true love". Classic humour of so many varieties. Smile

4. The Awakening
A Robin Williams film, but one where he was a very serious, and very good actor. This one will tug your heart strings, if you have any. I don't necessarily find many dramas to be "good movies", but this was a very real exception.

5. Die Hard
For the average guy, action really is king. And this one was the first of a pretty great series that combined great action sequences, with enough comedy to keep the mood lighter. Who can forget lines like, "Ho-ho-ho, now I have a machinegun!""
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • DeatKC, Demon King
(03-02-2017, 08:17 AM)Squirrel Wrote: There's more movies that should make this list of mine, but these are the ones that most blew me away, and for their various reasons.... I don't really think I can rank them, so in no particular order:

1. Highlander. (There can be ONLY ONE Don't even bother with the others.)
  For the great swordplay, for the changes in time and scenes, for the villains (The Kurgan), and the heroes (including Sean Connery), and for true love. (Here's to Heather for true love, and not Brenda who loved the man just so she could get a better look at his sword. Wink)

2. Aliens (yes, the 2nd one)
   I usually do not like horror flicks at all, but this one went overboard to create a sense of reality (especially given the special effects available during it's days). It was also perfect for taking a gal to the movies, and knowing how to scare the cr@p outta her, by poking her at all the right moments. Sigourney Weaver, you rocked that flick!

3. Princess Bride
   A perfect combination of action, comedy, and sap -- the best movie I think that has been made and classified as a 'date movie'. Although I don't suggest a guy try to become reknowned as a pirate to win "true love". Classic humour of so many varieties. Smile

4. The Awakening
   A Robin Williams film, but one where he was a very serious, and very good actor. This one will tug your heart strings, if you have any. I don't necessarily find many dramas to be "good movies", but this was a very real exception.

5. Die Hard
   For the average guy, action really is king. And this one was the first of a pretty great series that combined great action sequences, with enough comedy to keep the mood lighter. Who can forget lines like, "Ho-ho-ho, now I have a machinegun!""

And yet I've only watched one... Die Hard was pretty cool
Pirates of the Caribbean. I have always liked pirates, because they're absolutely awesome Big Grin . This movie wouldn't be the same if the directors decided to get a different actor then Johnny Depp for the role of Jack Sparrow.

I also the like the Batman triology, espically the second one with the Joker, because, well, who doesn't like a mentally disturbed killing psychopath? Wink
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 3 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • Demon King, Relax , Squirrel
(03-02-2017, 04:07 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: Pirates of the Caribbean. I have always liked pirates, because they're absolutely awesome Big Grin . This movie wouldn't be the same if the directors decided to get a different actor then Johnny Depp for the role of Jack Sparrow.

I also the like the Batman triology, espically the second one with the Joker, because, well, who doesn't like a mentally disturbed killing psychopath? Wink

I couldn't agree more I loved the second batman movie the best but seeing bane was amazing and Pirates of the Caribbean was awesome! gotta love me some depp
[-] The following 2 users Like Demon King's post:
  • Squirrel , ℱIRE
My fav over all other fav's. Sweet Basil and ground cyan pepper. I load it on to any thing sandwich related. But cyan pepper I put on all meat too. The smell of basil is amazing. It reminds me strongly of something (big) from the past which I can't pin down but think I should know. :Smile  that's all
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Demon King
(03-02-2017, 01:15 AM)Phenomenal Wrote: i like matrix and v for vendetta

just saw your post xD but i have never seen the matrix or v for vendetta i've heard good things about the matrix but thats all could you say what makes it good?
(03-02-2017, 04:46 PM)[Σv✿]Demon Kingツ Wrote:
(03-02-2017, 04:07 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: Pirates of the Caribbean. I have always liked pirates, because they're absolutely awesome Big Grin . This movie wouldn't be the same if the directors decided to get a different actor then Johnny Depp for the role of Jack Sparrow.

I couldn't agree more I loved the second batman movie the best but seeing bane was amazing and Pirates of the Caribbean was awesome! gotta love me some depp

To many comments Cry
Big Grin
(03-02-2017, 08:07 PM)[Σv✿]Demon Kingツ Wrote:

just saw your post xD but i have never seen the matrix or v for vendetta i've heard good things about the matrix but thats all could you say what makes it good?

the matrix is just awesome its about how robots took over th world and eveyone lives in a tube and the robots grow babies but peoples brains are programmed to think they're in the real world
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Phenomenal's post:
  • Demon King, Squirrel
(03-02-2017, 08:45 PM)Phenomenal Wrote:
(03-02-2017, 08:07 PM)[Σv✿]Demon Kingツ Wrote:

the matrix is just awesome its about how robots took over th world and eveyone lives in a tube and the robots grow babies but peoples brains are programmed to think they're in the real world

that sounds interesting i might watch that do you know if its on netflix or not?