Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Supergirl" skin for AGF (help needed)
Smile 
Hi all  Exclamation

I started to play more often AGF  Exclamation
(but still agar.io is my favorit, for reasons, if you want to know I can tell you)

I would  Heart  to have a "Supergirl" skin here at AGF  Exclamation

Smile

... a girl did once a "Supergirl" skin for me, but until I could tell @Sora to add it, the link was gone.

Sad

Maybe here is someone who have to much time and skillz to make a nice "Supergirl" skin for me ?

Angel 

I would LOVE it  Exclamation

Colours of a Supergirl : blue, red and yellow.

My suggest would be to use a pastel-blue and a pastel-red for background.
Of course a "Supergirl" in front.
I am not sure what the background should be, maybe something about space.
The "Supergirl" in front MAYBE my avatar picture, but I am not sure about, if it is to sexy ?
There are sure better "Supergirl" picture, which one would fit better for a skin  Exclamation

Big Grin
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[Image: supergirl.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 11 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Conquest, cuntnugg3t , EqAtOmBe , Mr Yo, Robin , Sora, Squirrel , Supergirl , Zumbiro, ™ Chronic , ✨101✨
(02-28-2017, 06:07 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: [Image: supergirl.png]

Thank you very much @run SPOT run   Exclamation

I am speachless  Exclamation

It looks so great  Exclamation

Heart Heart Heart

Thank you  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

*kiss*

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , run SPOT run
(02-28-2017, 06:07 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: [Image: supergirl.png]

What did I tell you @Supergirl ... I'm telling you @run SPOT run is really good...
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Robin 's post:
  • run SPOT run , Squirrel
I made you a nice skin too @Supergirl     Hope you like it   :Big Grin (for fun of course) 

[Image: SG_S.png]
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 5 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Mr Yo, Robin , Squirrel , Supergirl , ✨101✨
hey @Supergirl i know this skin probably wont get put in agariofoums.io but i had fun making it

(03-01-2017, 04:01 AM)Phenomenal Wrote: hey @Supergirl i know this skin probably wont get put in agariofoums.io but i had fun making it

srry here it is [Image: CzNwd]

(03-01-2017, 04:01 AM)Phenomenal Wrote: hey @Supergirl i know this skin probably wont get put in agariofoums.io but i had fun making it

srry here it is 

[Image: Ejq4JBT.png]

srry my computer was giving me problems
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Phenomenal's post:
  • Squirrel , Supergirl , ™ Chronic , ✨101✨
Haha these are some pretty good skins. What if all of them were put onto the server? That'd be pretty cool

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

(02-28-2017, 10:40 PM)Supergirl Wrote: Thank you very much @run SPOT run   Exclamation

I am speachless  Exclamation

It looks so great  Exclamation

Heart Heart Heart

Too bad I have no real graphic talent, or O'd try adding.... but you already have a gallery of skins to choose from now~ I think they all look good.

It would be great to have a whole bunch of SuperGirl's, each one as nice and pleasant as you are! Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(03-01-2017, 02:21 AM)TM Soloist Wrote: I made you a nice skin too @Supergirl     Hope you like it   :Big Grin (for fun of course) 

[Image: SG_S.png]

Thank you very much, thats a very funny one (and she looks really angry)  Exclamation
But to add it to AGF I think its to much target against 101, I dont want to be offense against him, not that he even more think I dont like him, as he do already  Exclamation
I have NOTHING against him, that was just joking around  Exclamation

Wink

(03-01-2017, 07:56 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 10:40 PM)Supergirl Wrote: Thank you very much @run SPOT run !

I am speachless !

It looks so great !

Heart

Too bad I have no real graphic talent, or O'd try adding.... but you already have a gallery of skins to choose from now~ I think they all look good.

It would be great to have a whole bunch of SuperGirl's, each one as nice and pleasant as you are! Smile

You are to nice to me  Exclamation

[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • Squirrel , ™ Chronic

srry here it is [Image: CzNwd]

srry here it is 

[Image: Ejq4JBT.png]

srry my computer was giving me problems

Thank you very much  Exclamation
But why a joint ?
Means she have enough power, time and coolness, smoking during her fights ?

Big Grin

(03-01-2017, 01:50 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(03-01-2017, 02:21 AM)TM Soloist Wrote: I made you a nice skin too @Supergirl     Hope you like it   :Big Grin (for fun of course) 

Thank you very much, thats a very funny one (and she looks really angry)  Exclamation
But to add it to AGF I think its to much target against 101, I dont want to be offense against him, not that he even more think I dont like him, as he do already  Exclamation

Wink

(03-01-2017, 07:56 AM)Squirrel Wrote: [quote='Supergirl' pid='47226' dateline='1488321608']

Thank you very much @run SPOT run !

I am speachless !

It looks so great !

Heart

You are to nice to me  Exclamation

@Supergirl . The skin was just a joke, for fun and not for use in the game. I do know what you are saying though. I will remove it from the forum.  But it is funny.
Bullies have personal issues.
(03-01-2017, 05:47 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(03-01-2017, 01:50 PM)Supergirl Wrote:

Wink 

@Supergirl . The skin was just a joke, for fun and not for use in the game. I do know what you are saying though. I will remove it from the forum.  But it is funny.
For forum I think its fine, 101 understand this humor  Exclamation
But for gameplay, as you self said now, better not to use.
The joke worked  Exclamation

Wink

Big Grin

@Supergirl , are you discriminating 101?  Huh Confused
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

(03-01-2017, 06:42 PM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote: @Supergirl , are you discriminating 101?  Huh Confused

NO  Exclamation
Why you think so ?

101 and I are fine with each other  Heart  Exclamation

Wink

@Supergirl , just checking Wink Heart Heart
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

[-] The following 1 user Likes deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • ™ Chronic