Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[70]
[70] - Enough said, my clan, want to join? Low chance of being accepted... But try and apply by all means.
-LKD70
I'll join! I've played for a good time now, and i'm quite experienced id say.
Honest70
[70]Honest applying for duty, sir!
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
You seem like a good fellow, screw it you're in lol. Two member "crew". This should be interesting.

Note: Anyone playing "[70]{name}" must not be eaten, though you don't need to assist them.
Additional note, as a respect for the forums I and many others play "AgarioForumsNet", these too should be avoided at all costs, though yet again, assisting them is not required. This means to any not in 70 too can be excused from my wrath by playing the name AgarioForumsNet. Smile
-LKD70
if it isnt a new klan, we will heat u. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

While you're heating us, I'd like a foot-rub, Thanks.
-LKD70
I always use a saw for foot rubs, itll makes u dredfully comfortable
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

Oh, but it's the proper Russian way...
-LKD70
Just a reminder to all. this is not a TEAM we do NOT TEAM.

to join you must have over 45k mass in REAL agar.io and provide proof of this.
-LKD70