Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Agar.io / Alis.io Clan | CDF | Certified Desired Flame | RECRUITING | DISCORD
Star 
[Image: uOBLIYY.jpg]
NEW AGAR.IO / ALIS.IO CLAN

Our Story
One day, there was a person. That person was friends with another person, the people joined a clan. The clan turned out to not care about these people and they left it after few months because of a lot of dramas. The two people had a long break from each other. They haven't talked for like 5 months. Then, after that time, one of them decided to text the other person. Then they talked about everything, about their past, about the old clan and everything. After a few minutes of chatting, they thought of making a clan. They were thinking of a name... CDF.. Yes.. Sounds good. What would it mean? Certified Desired Flame. That's how the clan was born.

Communication
We communicate fully using Discord. We have a fully organized Discord server with great, kind staff and an enjoyable atmosphere! You can always count on someone there.

How to join us
There isn't a lot of requirements to join us, you just need to be active, play agar.io and alis.io and be a good teamer in both of these games. You also need to speak proper English.
If you meet all of the requirements, you can contact us on Discord.
[-] The following 1 user Likes InfernoPL's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(02-25-2017, 10:55 PM)InfernoPL Wrote: [Image: uOBLIYY.jpg]

Our Story
One day, there was a person. That person was friends with another person, the people joined a clan. The clan turned out to not care about these people and they left it after few months because of a lot of dramas. The two people had a long break from each other. They haven't talked for like 5 months. Then, after that time, one of them decided to text the other person. Then they talked about everything, about their past, about the old clan and everything. After a few minutes of chatting, they thought of making a clan. They were thinking of a name... CDF.. Yes.. Sounds good. What would it mean? Certified Desired Flame. That's how the clan was born.

Communication
We communicate fully using Discord. We have a fully organized Discord server with great, kind staff and an enjoyable atmosphere! You can always count on someone there.

How to join us
There isn't a lot of requirements to join us, you just need to be active, play agar.io and alis.io and be a good teamer in both of these games. You also need to speak proper English.

I like the name of the clan, but have just one....~cough~ ....burning question.

Does "Flame" just indicate a bit of fire, or is it that other "flame"?

WAIT! I think there are two "other flames"! The positive one where "A fancies B as their flame", but then there's also the negative one where "A is always flaming on B".

Inquisitive rodents just must know these silly little details!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(02-26-2017, 06:41 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 10:55 PM)InfernoPL Wrote: [Image: uOBLIYY.jpg]

Our Story

Communication

How to join us

I like the name of the clan, but have just one....~cough~ ....burning question.

Does "Flame" just indicate a bit of fire, or is it that other "flame"?

WAIT! I think there are two "other flames"! The positive one where "A fancies B as their flame", but then there's also the negative one where "A is always flaming on B".

Inquisitive rodents just must know these silly little details!

I'm pretty sure it indicates a bit of certified desired flame.
(02-26-2017, 12:36 PM)InfernoPL Wrote: ~taken from what feels like a 'Mission Statement':~
(02-26-2017, 12:36 PM)InfernoPL Wrote:

I'm pretty sure it indicates a bit of certified desired flame.

To me, it feels like a guy and gal who met on-line, rediscovered each other, and discovered they liked each other, and decided to surround themselves with people who like them too...?

If that's how simple, and sweet it is, then please count me in!

But I'm not at all sure I'm right on my analysis. A little help here??
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I like your content but i can't join your clan. Good luck for the future buddy....
[Image: Robin.png]