Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGF lag
My internet is half decent and im getting lag while play AGF, this just me or is this happening to others as well?
(I also wanted to start something in the threads cause its been quiet in here)
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262
For me altleast AGF used to have lag, but no where near this amount.
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

It runs perfectly fine for me...
[Image: Voakie.png]
I barely have any lag ever since @Sora removed the grid on AGF, game play has been has been just fine.

Although @karla (who rarley had lag) now has a lot of lag..weird

@Sora Maybe with the update that is coming soon, in the settings there can be a grid on/off option? Smile
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Squirrel
(02-23-2017, 10:09 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: I barely have any lag ever since @Sora removed the grid on AGF, game play has been has been just fine.

Although @karla (who rarley had lag) now has a lot of lag..weird

@Sora Maybe with the update that is coming soon, in the settings there can be a grid on/off option? Smile

Once upon a time, "lag" referred to a TCP/IP stream, where a packet here or there would not get delivered. I can recall being "lagged" in a game, and what should you do? Nothing. Wait. And soon, you could tell info was flowing fine again.

We the users now use "lag", any time a game response time is slow, but the possible reasons for "lag" have ballooned.

It could be your PC. Either it is using to much of it's resources currently... or perhaps your FlashPlayer just crashed again.

It could be the game itself.

It could be a network issue (such as Karla once having had little to no lag, but now she does...) Rarely, this might trace back to your ISP, and you can call them and ask for help. But in most cases, you have no control over the path traffic takes to get from A to B. (You can use 'tracert <ip address>' to help you see.)

Now it could also be an effect of the "server" your playing on having been virtualized; it might mean the game you're in is being hot-migrated to another HV. The change is "seamless", but you notice the lag.

And quite often, it seems basically impossible to pin it down on any one thing.

Welcome to the newest age in computing. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ✨101✨
For me it's my internet, but I also know that my PC is getting old since I've had it for 10 years. Hopefully I'll be able to purchase one soon.
[Image: narej.png]