Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
₱Ԩⱸ№₥ⱸ₦₳₺
I love agarioforums.io more than i like agario and i have been playing it for a year and regular agario for 2 years. The only question i have is...

HOW DO U EDIT UR PROFILE LOL XD SOMEBODY HELP MEEE!!!!

anyways i have been playing this game for a long time and im pretty pro. if u see me on just say hi and we can team or something.also i think eventually i will start making forums YT videos. wear ur socks

(02-19-2017, 02:23 PM)₱Ԩⱸ№₥ⱸ₦₳₺ Wrote: I love agarioforums.io more than i like agario and i have been playing it for a year and regular agario for 2 years. The only question i have is...

HOW DO U EDIT UR PROFILE LOL XD SOMEBODY HELP MEEE!!!!(somebody comment how)

anyways i have been playing this game for a long time and im pretty pro. if u see me on just say hi and we can team or something.also i think eventually i will start making forums YT videos. wear ur socks
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Phenomenal's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Reaction , Sora, ™ Chronic , ✨101✨
(02-19-2017, 02:23 PM)₱Ԩⱸ№₥ⱸ₦₳₺ Wrote: I love agarioforums.io more than i like agario and i have been playing it for a year and regular agario for 2 years. The only question i have is...

HOW DO U EDIT UR PROFILE LOL XD SOMEBODY HELP MEEE!!!!

What do you need help with??? I might be able to help with it....
[Image: Robin.png]
WELCOME @₱Ԩⱸ№₥ⱸ₦₳₺ Exclamation

That nick-name is hard, hard to read and hard to know what it should mean  Exclamation

Confused

P.S.: "Registration Date: Yesterday", is there an other agarioforums.IO ?, Because he said he played it now for a year  Exclamation
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
@Robin , i figured it out thanks
@Supergirl ive played for 2 years on agario and 2 on agarioforums.io
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]
Your welcome bro anytime
(02-21-2017, 02:49 PM)Phenomenal Wrote: @Robin , i figured it out thanks

Sorry, was my fault, I didnt know that AGF has its own domain "agarioforums.io", I thought it has .net at end same as
the forum. I am dumb  Exclamation

Smile

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(02-22-2017, 10:59 AM)Supergirl Wrote:

Sorry, was my fault, I didnt know that AGF has its own domain "agarioforums.io", I thought it has .net at end same as

Smile

That's because you guys play a game where you smash stuff over your fore head . So.. maybe if you stop smashing yourself ,  you would be smarter Tongue
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Robin , Supergirl
This is not possible that you guys are talking about skins and @run SPOT run is not here... Sad NO WAY!!! common @run SPOT run you gotta show yourself... Please Smile Tongue
(02-23-2017, 04:48 AM)Robin Wrote: This is not possible that you guys are talking about skins and @run SPOT run is not here... Sad NO WAY!!! common @run SPOT run you gotta show yourself... Please Smile Tongue

Rsr has fallen off the face of the earth lately lol

@Phenomenal -
Welcome to the forums, and I think you joined the AGF guild ??

Welcome to that too Big Grin

I'm curious to see your gameplay. You use the name "phenomenal" on the game?? I don't think I've seen you yet

See ya around Smile
Heart 
Welcome @Phenomenal , I'll give your rating of the century:
Seems ok.

Greetz, Za Great Zucks
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

(02-23-2017, 03:50 AM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 10:59 AM)Supergirl Wrote:

Smile

That's because you guys play a game where you smash stuff over your fore head . So.. maybe if you stop smashing yourself ,  you would be smarter Tongue

Thats funny, I still have to laugh thinking that they really did/do it  Exclamation

Big Grin

[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Squirrel
(02-24-2017, 06:29 AM)Supergirl Wrote:
Someone?! Wrote:That's because you guys play a game where you smash stuff over your fore head . So.. maybe if you stop smashing yourself ,  you would be smarter Tongue

Thats funny, I still have to laugh thinking that they really did/do it  Exclamation

Big Grin

Yes, and besides..... isn't constantly "smashing" of yourself just either going to land you in jail, or get your countryfolk start talking about you with words like "genocide" in them?!??!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Robin
I would like to see a video about, when they do it  Exclamation

Big Grin

But since "Smash and Pass" means for most something else, I guess its hard to find one  Exclamation

Rolleyes

LOL @Squirrel that was good one! Big Grin
Why I have again the feeling we (@Squirrel and I) talk about 2 different things ?
(and @Robin 's post underline that)

Is it my bad understanding for english ?

Or just my brain ?

Confused

Tongue

[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • Robin , Squirrel