Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agar.io Mobile App Current Status & Updates
The Agar.io app is notorious for randomly going down, going through lag sprees or doing things it's not supposed to. This thread is dedicated for those whom play Agar.io on mobile devices and the issues It comes with.

If Agar.io won't work for you, please post the date, reason it won't work, and state where you live. 

Although I think this thread is a good idea it will probably get lost somewhere. Oh well

As of Thursday, 17 Feb 2017, Agar.io mobile is now up and running. Crashing may still be a thing
PS3: redaWorgA

Let's be friends 
(02-17-2017, 12:25 PM)Big Fart Wrote: The Agar.io app is notorious for randomly going down, going through lag sprees or doing things it's not supposed to. This thread is dedicated for those whom play Agar.io on mobile devices and the issues It comes with.

If Agar.io won't work for you, please post the date, reason it won't work, and state where you live. 

Although I think this thread is a good idea it will probably get lost somewhere. Oh well

As of Thursday, 17 Feb 2017, Agar.io mobile is now up and running. Crashing may still be a thing

If I had a cell that could play it, or get the app, I would. (lol) But I don't so all I can do is relate what I've heard from others.

Every last one that I've seen talking about the Mobile version, talks about potions, and playing the "Five Minute Rush" variant. No other otion.

I'm guessing that's because it rarely stays up terribly much longer than 5 minutes!

The good news for you, (although, in retrospect, maybe not good news at all, considering I think I've been hearing such things for a half year or longer......) is that, since they make more money on the Mobile version, most of their development is spent on the Mobile version too.

Hopefully they'll make you guys happy soon.

But, maybe you'll eventually be glad that you can only play for 5 mins, and start trying private servers instead! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Good news! 

The recent update does in fact lower the crashing which is nice. I was 40,000 today, and I could never get there before the recent update. Idk if developers are neglecting the game or they are just uneducated and actually are trying to help.

Let's be friends 
Yeah, MiniClip finally released an update for both iOS and Android.

It's definitely more stable. But, it still seems to crash around 10 minutes of game time.

Of course previously i was lucky to get past 1 to 5 minutes of game time.

I still need to check if the Android version is any better.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Big Fart
I don't play the mobile agar anymore I though it was bit unfair against the other guys who were big...
[Image: Robin.png]
(02-18-2017, 06:04 AM)Robin Wrote: I don't the mobile agar anymore I though it was but unfair against the other guys who were big...

I don't understand

Let's be friends 
(02-18-2017, 04:00 PM)Big Fart Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 06:04 AM)Robin Wrote: I don't the mobile agar anymore I though it was but unfair against the other guys who were big...

I don't understand

I meant that I don't like how easy it is for big players to stay alive long.... that why I stopped playing mobile agar...
(02-18-2017, 04:05 PM)HRobin Wrote:

I don't understand

I meant that I don't like how easy it is for big players to stay alive long.... that why I stopped playing mobile agar...

Oh, got you now. But I don't really see how. Like I get to the top 5 at least once a day, and first almost every day (with Tripple mass, which I get every weekend). Maybe it's because you can't see much of what's going on when you're small. Crouded servers don't help either

Let's be friends 
(02-17-2017, 12:25 PM)Big Fart Wrote: The Agar.io app is notorious for randomly going down, going through lag sprees or doing things it's not supposed to. This thread is dedicated for those whom play Agar.io on mobile devices and the issues It comes with.

Just managed to survive for 18 minutes! Issues are starting to resolve

Let's be friends 
(02-18-2017, 05:33 PM)Big Fart Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 04:05 PM)HRobin Wrote:

I don't understand

Oh, got you now. But I don't really see how. Like I get to the top 5 at least once a day, and first almost every day (with Tripple mass, which I get every weekend). Maybe it's because you can't see much of what's going on when you're small. Crouded servers don't help either

basically ...........
All will be good ... sooner or later  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
Hopefully .....

Agar.io is now lagging like crazy again... Right when I got 3x mass (March/6/17)

Let's be friends