Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which clans are the biggest? [Currently]
Brick 
Hello everyone. Its been a while since I've been on the server or even this forum as I was taking a break because I needed to focus on school but I've come back now and so I am going to try to be more active on this forum. Anyways, on to my question.

Which clans are the biggest or most popular right now on the agf server? Clans that you almost always see whenever you go on to play on agf. I want to see if I can recognize any older ones or see if there are lots of new ones that took over. Feel free to mention previous clans to that used to popular or have died out, I want to know it all! haha Tongue

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

I would say there are barely any clans in AGF AND more likely you will see your friends playing on server with their own name... nobody uses clan tag.. if you are looking for active clan with a lot of members that is AGFGuild. You can talk to @TM Soloist. It is discord server btw and mostly AGF clans could be found in discord... Add me in discord Robin#5015
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Robin 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Mr Yo, Relax , Squirrel , ™ Chronic
(02-16-2017, 03:13 AM)Mr Yo Wrote: Which clans are the biggest or most popular right now on the agf server? Clans that you almost always see whenever you go on to play on agf. I want to see if I can recognize any older ones or see if there are lots of new ones that took over. Feel free to mention previous clans to that used to popular or have died out, I want to know it all! haha Tongue

Nice to have ya back!

I know that the last I checked there were 80+ people in the AGF Guild Discord channel... and around 40 in Kings Clan.

Those are the only 2 I'm in, so I can't speak for the rest.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Relax , Robin
It's not about who is the biggest, it's about who is the most skilled.

And currently the most skilled clan is AD in my opinion, but at the same time they don't have any competition (since NL is gone)
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Conquest, Robin , ™ Chronic
(02-16-2017, 02:40 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: It's not about who is the biggest, it's about who is the most skilled.

And currently the most skilled clan is AD in my opinion, but at the same time they don't have any competition (since NL is gone)

I heard SuperGirl EU champ gonna come and break your record. ?
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Relax
(02-17-2017, 01:08 AM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 02:40 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: It's not about who is the biggest, it's about who is the most skilled.

Hopefully, we want more excitement right?
I guess I thought there would still be clans, thanks for the info Robin.

Thanks Squirrel!

That's definitely true 101.

One really old clan that comes to mind is DOGE clan. I'm sure you guys remember them

(02-17-2017, 01:30 AM)Mr Yo Wrote: I guess I thought there would still be clans, thanks for the info Robin.

Thanks Squirrel!

That's definitely true 101.

One really old clan that comes to mind is DOGE clan. I'm sure you guys remember them

DOGE clan became part of AD too... Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Mr Yo
You don't see many Clans on AGF anymore. So the biggest I think is AD as well as NL, but they have vanished into the void of dead but not forgotten clans. Tongue

[-] The following 1 user Likes Final's post:
  • Mr Yo
(02-17-2017, 01:08 AM)TM Soloist Wrote:

umm, what's your question?
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]

But it is not that way for everyone. Smile

To me, a game is all about the fun... It doesn't matter how good you are, as long as you have fun...

I understand that being competitive is usually a good thing, and underpins quite a bit of emtrepreurism -- people who are competitive can be more driven to succeed at something they set out to accomplish.

I would not join a clan of purely competitive people, however, even if I were good at the game. And that's not saying you can't be competitive AND have fun, but I think you need a solid dose of humour for everything we do in life.

I also would not join if I knew I were bringing the rest of the team's goals down.

(I can recall many many years ago, trying to play Hearts -- yeah, the card game. My memory sucjked so large, they politely asked me to leave... lol... and I did.

And now you know why I'll avoid card games like the plague. :|)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Robin , ✨101✨
Wow didn't know that about Doge. Thanks for the info.

(02-17-2017, 07:14 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

But it is not that way for everyone. Smile

To me, a game is all about the fun... It doesn't matter how good you are, as long as you have fun...

I understand that being competitive is usually a good thing, and underpins quite a bit of emtrepreurism -- people who are competitive can be more driven to succeed at something they set out to accomplish.

I would not join a clan of purely competitive people, however, even if I were good at the game. And that's not saying you can't be competitive AND have fun, but I think you need a solid dose of humour for everything we do in life.

I also would not join if I knew I were bringing the rest of the team's goals down.

(I can recall many many years ago, trying to play Hearts -- yeah, the card game. My memory sucjked so large, they politely asked me to leave... lol... and I did.

And now you know why I'll avoid card games like the plague. :|)

That is true Squirrel I agree with you.

(02-17-2017, 11:45 PM)Mr Yo Wrote: Wow didn't know that about Doge. Thanks for the info.

Your welcome dood just get on discord for info. You will find many good clans...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Squirrel