Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please
Information 
Please read everything before commenting or liking. I want people who actually agree/disagree to my opinion instead of quoting me on one specific part. Thanks.
--------------------
P.S.: Yes, I do say my opinion, and call out people (not using names, but you know who you are). If you have a different one, comment. Don't be scared to rat me out on anything I put in here or anything I missed.
--------------------
When I first made this thread, I wanted to call out names.
I wanted to point out flaws in everyone and put them under the bus.

Instead, please, I make a call to everyone, knock it off.

Not knowing how to say this, but there has been tons of fighting lately.
And I can't take it anymore.

Isn't this supposed to be a welcoming place?
Aren't people supposed to come online to "Hey! What's up?" instead of "check out my new hate post"?

I give up on those who can't understand that this forum is not about you.
Want to hear my opinion? I believe that the most important people here are the ones who want to play the game and have a fun time here as well.

I get it, Sora has a lot of things (which are more important than conflicts between individual members) to do, and prioritize.
But who else can take care of this? The moderators.

Didn't you all used to have a nice message in your signature saying "PM me for any questions/com/conc"?
I miss that message.

I used to trust these mods. How should I now that everyone is being "exposed".
"And what? I'm supposed to pick a side? I'm not even in this."

Thanks for listening to me ramble.

By now, if you don't get this message, it doesn't affect you.

Do I need everyone to agree with me? No.
Should I listen to constructive criticism? Yes.
Do I hate someone because a simple thing they did? No.
Do I listen no matter what the point is in the post? Yes
Do I want fighting on my posts? No.
Do I want to stop coming on to the forums all together? Yes.

K. Now that I'm done venting, thanks for viewing or considering what I just said.
--------------------
If I missed anything or upset anyone, please let me know.
--------------------
My note: I know most of you don't realize, but this is important for me to keep us intact. If not, then I might as well delete my forums account and let you guys fight. 
"Because, what do I know, I'm simply just a member with an opinion."
[Image: Zm1C4cj.jpg]

[Image: UcwcCQa.gif]

Update 11/27/2018: 
Discord: FGFC820#9092  
[-] The following 7 users Like FGFC820's post:
  • Demon King, Mikasa, Relax , Squirrel , Voakie , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
*starts a fight over post*
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
I agree and applaud you for most of what you said. The forums is supposed to be a fun and happy place, sadly we have a few bad apples who are acting obnoxious and spreading negativity to press their own agenda. 

The forum is not the place for venting, and creating cahos.

Some people are having a difficulty understanding this.

Of course constructive feedback regarding the game and the forums is important, that is why the 'Ideas' section exists.

I highly recommend if anyone has any issue with anyone on the forum, please PM the person they have a problem with, and converse with them in a civil and logical manner. 

If the situation still doesn't diffuse, then the next action should be to PM @Sora

What you should not do if you are upset is publicly create 'expose' threads, where you could potentially be slandering other members of the community. Not only will that increase bitterness between enemies, it has a negative impact on the forums as a whole.

Thanks for reading Heart
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , FGFC820, karla, Sora, Squirrel , ℱIRE
Agreed to Venom and 101, and like 101 said,

If you have a problem with me in specific, please PM me, so we can talk about this. But wait a few hours after the "incident". We all know we are biased whilst in "pissed" mode Wink. I'll be happy to listen to you and change my opinion. It has happened quite often that I had the wrong image of someone, but a quick talk changed all that. As long as you listen to me, I will listen to you!

VOAKIEOUT
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • FGFC820, Sora, Squirrel , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
(02-12-2017, 03:04 AM)FGFC820 Wrote: When I first made this thread, I wanted to call out names.
I wanted to point out flaws in everyone and put them under the bus.

Instead, please, I make a call to everyone, knock it off.
You followed 101's (and others) advise of "don't post angry"! That's awesome... well done.

However, I must admit... after being directly attacked, that can be more difficult to do.

(02-12-2017, 03:04 AM)FGFC820 Wrote: I give up on those who can't understand that this forum is not about you.
Want to hear my opinion? I believe that the most important people here are the ones who want to play the game and have a fun time here as well.

~stands on hind legs & claps paws which of course makes no sound at all~
Bravo!

(02-12-2017, 03:04 AM)FGFC820 Wrote: Didn't you all used to have a nice message in your signature saying "PM me for any questions/com/conc"?
I miss that message.

I used to trust these mods. How should I now that everyone is being "exposed".
"And what? I'm supposed to pick a side? I'm not even in this."

Did you direct that only at staff? I hope not, but that's how I was leaning? In which case, me being exposed doesn't matter so much, lol, but for that record, my expose was all in fun, no-one got hurt, and I vehemently deny playing for the other team! (Even if I do stick up for someone else who does.) People are people, and each one starts as an equal to me. I'm human, like everyone else, develop favourites, and a few I don't care for, but as you said, who cares what my opinions are?

If everyone gets a fair shake, I think nothing needs to change.

(02-12-2017, 03:04 AM)FGFC820 Wrote: Do I need everyone to agree with me? No.
Should I listen to constructive criticism? Yes.
Do I hate someone because a simple thing they did? No.
Do I listen no matter what the point is in the post? Yes
Do I want fighting on my posts? No.
Do I want to stop coming on to the forums all together? Yes.

In asking myself these questions I answered exactly as you did, on every one but the last.

I ain't goin' nowhere!

And I hope you change your answer to the same thing soon! Wink

Every group of peers, friends, and certainly in on-line communities, there ends up being a few squabbles. It's human nature, because we all see things differently.

We're supposed to be more accepting and forgiving, more open-0minded.... but occasionally that's hard, and occasionally there are those who just don't agree with that.

I prefer the 'accepting' road, rather than the belittling one (even though I have shown I can take both roads).

In the end, things should quiet down. But it kind of requires the backbiting, the snide comments because someone was leaning one way or the other, also come to an end. Those that don't stop, will probably find themselves ostracized.

(I don't wish to be one of those.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • FGFC820, Voakie , ✨101✨