Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agar.io Mobile crashes - This app is broken and miniclip doesn't seem to care?
So I always have a tough time finding information on the handheld version of this game and idk why. But it sucks because I'm lvl 62 with an iPad mini and no pc, and the game crashes all the damn time. When I get too big, it crashes. When I play for too long, it crashes. this happens after the potions update. Anybody have the same problem? Also as of yesterday the app is super laggy, too much to even play. Any information on what's going on or when they will fix?

Also my cell will always be named big fart, so look for me and tell me if you see me Smile

Peace and love!
~Tony
PS3: redaWorgA

Let's be friends 
Hello! Yes, mobile getting crashed when you are big can get very annoying. Unfortunately, this is for any tablet. When you get big, you crash. Before the potion update, it crashed sometimes, we'll at least on my device, but now after the potion update, yes it crashes very often. That's why I play only rush mode.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

I wonder why a company/gameowner do not care about (need always so much time to fix bad issues), even that game have so much players  Exclamation
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Big Fart
I know you get potions if you crash which is nice. Wonder if you get exp.

Craving this game right know. Getting in first is cake for me on rush mode because the current lag lol. Just get big enough to eat viruses and make good decisions. But I don't know how people still play classic mode, I just lag to death. Despite this I've seen some big dudes

Let's be friends 
It might be your iPad or it is probably the amount of players on the server. Sometime it is just owners being lazy like what supergirl said but that is less likely to happen....
[Image: Robin.png]
It is the app, not my tablet. I looked on the AppStore and people have the same issues. I even see names like "stop the crash". I will try to get an iTunes card to remove ads and see if that helps.

I doubt it will

Let's be friends 
MiniClip only updates the mobile app a few times year.

If they ever release a stable version, I would wait before updating again.
p
So yeah it sucks i mean is like agario is just playing with i mean wow i was so big and i wanted to eat someone smaller it pass trough me i mean wut? i think agario is angry with me i hate it it sucks Angry Angry  
also i always get eaten
agario mobile sucks in general lol
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]