Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have an idea (shoot)
Tongue 
Someone should re-power up shoot.

If you don't remember or weren't here when it was launched, it was basically a diep.io remake, only sora's version.

I think it lasted like a week or so... Ah the times.

I honestly would like it back, but I guess it's up to @Sora and whoever helps make the game (if anyone).
I know it wasn't mentioned at all in the forums at that time, and only a few people knew about it via skype.

#IVoteShootReboot  Tongue

Image (thank you @✨101✨   for your thread on how to do this properly):

[Image: rrerere.png]

Thanks for viewing or considering this thread  Smile
[Image: Zm1C4cj.jpg]

[Image: UcwcCQa.gif]

Update 11/27/2018: 
Discord: FGFC820#9092  
[-] The following 3 users Like FGFC820's post:
  • Robin , Sora, ✨101✨
Sounds like a good idea to me...
[Image: Robin.png]
Yes, I remember that. Sora had sent me a pm about a "new thing". Said he would add upgrades "Like faster bullet speed, more bullets to shoot, faster player movement speed, health regeneration etc.", but there's little else he has said on this project since then. I thought he sent me that pm as I'm the lazy type who can easily miss those kind of posts/threads; I saw that there was quite a few players when I tried it, so I assumed it was a public thing. But being a bit 'secretive' about my own projects, I can understand why he would want that private...

...But I digress, I think there's a fair chance he gave up on the project. There may be many reasons for it, my guess would be that he's too busy with the current private agario server and forums. Or he's no longer interested in working on it, if that's the case, though luck for you. When you're not interested in what you do, the motivation to actually implement features is zilch and the project just becomes a heavy weight shackled to your ankle while you're trying to swim in an ocean which has plenty of sharks. Not saying it is the case, but if it is...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doigt's post:
  • FGFC820
Guess I'll never be able to try it out D:

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

Sora has lot to work on other stuff so he gonna be busy ... plus that server was just open for a day or so he made that for fun.. Tongue
[Image: Robin.png]
(02-16-2017, 06:32 AM)Robin Wrote: Sora has lot to work on other stuff so he gonna be busy ... plus that server was just open for a day or so he made that for fun.. Tongue

Understandable. It's fine Smile

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Yo's post:
  • Robin